Reviews for Rome's Faux Fox
sweetkid45 chapter 35 . 6/22
Am glad xena got solon and is gone from that land
Hpwickedfan25 chapter 18 . 5/1
good story one of the better of the best ones
Please update that Solon is a cutie but a troublemaker like his Mommy! PLEASE UPDATE LOVE THIS STORY!
mortadela chapter 34 . 3/11
Ha ha, muito bom amando tudo!
sweetkid45 chapter 34 . 3/10
If it's not gabrielle in trouble then it's soon xena is always 'll get him back she just toke him home til his mom comes to get knows who his mom is he has two,but she doesn't know was a fantastic chapter!
Please Update!
sweetkid45 chapter 33 . 2/12
What's a boy to do?if he goes after his sister she might kill him and then their is their mother what will he tell her?oh but mom I was sent here to kill my sister yeah good one that would chapter too!
Awesome chapter! And at 2am. Bravo! Good luck with school. Understandable; but I'll be waiting!
sweetkid45 chapter 32 . 2/3
Sometimes it just a case of a re chapter!
mortadela chapter 31 . 1/17
gosto dessa estória. ver xena mae conversando com solan... aprendendo esse se lado... muito legal
sweetkid45 chapter 31 . 1/16
Sure hope she can go home again!this was a fantastic chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 30 . 1/13
Am glad they are going together and taking solon with them.I sure hop xena doesn't marry ares!it was a fantastic chapter!can't wait for more!..
guest chapter 30 . 1/13
Terrific chapter!
sweetkid45 chapter 29 . 1/1
Gabrielle and xena just need and get together the hex with anyone else and ares well he can go and you was a fantastic chapter!as always.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/31/2017
Bom continue e se tiver mais algum bloqueio peça minha ajuda, vou com dinamite explodir o "bloqueio de escritor"