Reviews for Rescind's Worm One-Shots
ggf1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2018
welcome back. I really like your stuff.
Dedischado chapter 2 . 4/10/2018
Oooh, please keep on with chapter 2. It’s really good.
stray chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
Does this mean you're updating your stories again because i love your work. it's very well written
Mike chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
1. Very pretty.
2. Yeah, right. And silly Jedy & Sith studied for years. %( Though some descriptions are solid.
Fitoor chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
Okay, that was just beautiful. Taylor is just the right shade of vengeful and murder. I would've perhaps liked a better description of how, exactly she beat Coil's power and why he wasn't able to use it again.
The Nachoman chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
Taylor seems to be an awesome Force user. Now lets hope that she does not become the whining Solo.
shugokage chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
Interesting scene and chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I like ayleid's review. They seem to like it.

Unfortunately, I've play the last of us, so to me this feels like Joel's and Ellie's, but with different names. And Ellie was actually younger for a period of time (I should note that the time skip wasn't that very clear). And Ellie has bug powers.

Of course, maybe it's just the quotes or the shortness of the fic, or my own nostalgia. It's okay, but I would've liked to see more, in any case.
The Nachoman chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Ouch! I'll just hope this collection gets updated. This one shot was pure gold!
ayleid chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This was a masterpiece. I do not know enough about TLOU to appreciate everything that is going on here, especially how it interacts with Earth Bet, but I got the gist of it. Danny is hardly ever used as a protagonist, so seeing the side of him brought about by such extreme circumstances is extremely interesting.
I am reminded of this description of a possible parahuman Danny from Wildbow: "a rat man with an anger problem"; in most cases, he would apparently be self-destructive and quickly go out of control. Here, Taylor is at the same time his morality chain, the reason he is on the run and lashing out, and all he cares about. This makes for a captivating interaction.
I would very much like to see it as a full story.
Whispering Kataclysm chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
...Damn.

You know how there are some things you never know you want until you see em?

This is one of those things.
shugokage chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Wow interesting story idea!
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Look good but i just want to no what going on

Did Taylor power make the zomber?

is Taylor like 7 to 10 years old?

Please upset your othere fic
and then come back to this one all your fic are good
SeerKing chapter 1 . 12/28/2016