Reviews for True Hearts Move Heaven and Earth
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 2/26
Ah! The emotional rollercoaster that is this story. It hurts my heart! Buffy is a scary chick when she has no emotional restraints, and Spike's fear and sadness over everything just tore me up. But gosh, the mirroring of Spike's pursuit of Buffy here was brilliant.
Suzanne chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Good sequel, really enjoyed it.
UltimateLoveStorys chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
that... nearly made me cry. Amazing story!
EnglishChocolate chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I know with all the sexy and nakedity this is like the lamest question of all, but what happened to the cot in the basement? Why is Spike having to suffer an uncomfortable stool for the night? When i got to that part all i could think of was 'how uncomfortable, to have to sleep on a stool...a wobbly stool at that. And if this is set after the episode where Spike rips it off the wall after having that rock to try and help him find the song that triggers him, then why doesn't he just sleep on the floor...it'd be more comfortable then a rickety stool.
Sweeter chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Aw. That's really sweet. It got me a little teary-eyed. :) And in a completely sentimental mood.
darklover chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
Loved it.
saqara chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
very nice spuffy! your writing flows very well! keep em coming
CutieSaiyajin chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Yay, happy ending. I loved this sequel. .
sheilamarie chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
This was awesome! I loved it!
Amandamanda3 chapter 4 . 9/21/2004
aw... *sigh* love that story.
gypsy-jin chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
OMG OMG OMG!

I can't talk right now. Mainly because I am way past tired. But also because this is just an amazing story. I want to thank you for writing it. So, Thanks.
lila chapter 4 . 4/10/2004
Ok
I really , This is one of best FF your.
Trapped, was wonderful , truth heart too
But this was too much .
So sweet , well I dont have words.
The last chapter was .The best you make me cry.
Please , tienes que seguir escribiendo .eres increible
adoro tus historias, tienes una manera de enfocar su relacion.
transmitir sus sentimientos,has captado el espiritu de sus personajes.
gracias a ti,veo con mas simpatia a esa loca de buffy.
┬┐Maybe some day, you would write a FF with Spike like a daddy.
I bet would be fantastic.
thanks for give me a happy day

sigue adelante
lila
blackeyedgurl chapter 4 . 10/14/2003
CRRACCKK Didja hear that? That was my heartbreaking! This is so perfect. I love your stories, please don't stop! M gota love the Spuffy goodness!
joesarah97 chapter 4 . 5/14/2003
Great Great Great! I love this story! It was a nice conclusion to the first story! Keep up the great work!
maggie chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
beautiful story... i love the last chapter.. utterly beautiful.. i cant stop smiling to myself.. i love this story.. )
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »