Reviews for When all Other Lights Go Out
Gamma Cavy chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Ha! I knew it was Vincent! insert victory dance* it's good to see Vicent Valentine- also known as the chaos winged- in KH. after all we have Zack, half of AVALANCHE and Sephiroth, but all we ever see of Vincent is that Cloud seems to have raided his closet
Inumaru12 chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed it! I'll admit that i cried a bit near the last couple of chapters, haha! I'll have to check to see if you have the sequel up! :)

Inumaru12
GoldenGriffiness chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
I love this so much, I've always had a love of heartless Sora and the implications of it, and this brought it to a whole new level of interesting. I'm a bit of a Riku fangirl, so I'm thrilled by how epic he is in this as well.

Now, to the sequal! *sqee*
Kiomori chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
I just have to say that this was an amazing read. I found it yesterday and stayed up to read the whole thing, but I loved it! The twist on what happened to Sora was really unique and interesting, and at the same time really sad. I hope he eventually gets a happy ending if you decide to write the sequel to this! Honestly, I wouldn't even mind if it didn't follow the KHII storyline at all.

Anyway, great job, and I'll have to look at more of your stories. I hope to see more on this someday!
brolly501 chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
awesome story
BlackRoseFire chapter 19 . 6/12/2008
Damn dude this is an awesome story. I can't wait to read the sequal.
twilightm00n chapter 19 . 12/6/2007
wow this was really crazy... Your writing style is refreshing, fav author for me!
brolly501 chapter 18 . 11/12/2007
good story
heartless chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
me likey!
GREEL chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
sorry to tell you this but to me you made Ansem sound like a kinky pedofile, sorry BAD thoughts;)(this is what happens when you're a full time yaoi-fangirl)
Mare chapter 19 . 3/12/2006
*claps heartily and inwardly moans at her horrible pun*

Bravo! I know I enjoyed this.
Chison chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
WOW! Can I say how AMAZING this story is? Ive stayed up for the past two nights just reading this...This makes me want to work on my story even more! I cant wait to get started on, 'To Light a Candle'!
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 19 . 11/7/2005
Oh geez... You made me cry. I got all misty eyed and when Ansem broke the oathkeeper key chain I was about ready to strangle some seemingly innocent forest creature. Thank you its been a while since I've felt the need to preform acts of extreme violence after reading a fic. Now you've gone and put me in angst mode, kudos.
Lilia Program chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
sob why do i keep reading this, its so freakin good but i always feel sad at the end, note to self never listen to the song missing while reading this fic, it can make u feel even way sadder, lol

i really do like the storyline on how Sora didn't changed back from a heartless ,i just kept feeling sorry for him, and the ending made me feel kinda sad too. aw and i loved those Sora/Kairi moments, sob she was always giving him hope, i can't hold it anymore (breaks down crying) this is one of the best kh fic's out there (blows her nose on a tissue)

well i think you did very very very very very well making this a touching story, i give it 10/10 for sure. (gives you a basket of cookies)
SilverTsuki chapter 19 . 5/29/2005
Wow...very smart..._ I REALLY liked it. Can't wait to read the sequel!

-Sayanara