Reviews for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Kylo Ren chapter 5 . 3/16/2018
Too bad this wasn't the fucking script used in this shit movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Hey u guessed the title for Ep 8 right!
zabbie82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
It seems some folks on Reddit came across your fanfic and think it's a leak. Check it here: r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/5pplq8/official_ep_8_title/
fiesa chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
Wohohoooo!

I actually thought, reading through this chapter, that I might stop reading (probably wouldn't have, though) if you killed both Myri and Poe... They're so much fun together! But they didn't die. Instead, Luke and Leia are dead... What a chapter! Such drama! So much tragedy! So wonderfully written! *laugh*

I really like what you've done with the characters here. Wedge, Myri, Poe, Finn... That moment when he explained the stormtrooper weapons to the resistance was priceless. Also, Myri and Poe shortly before the end of the... Prominence? Sorry, I'm not good with names! And I am not sad about Admiral Bashier, but I liked Captain Canary. He was a good man. (Maybe he's not dead yet? Who knows!)

Wedge is a great source of humor, too.

Rey's return was well-done. She can do a lot, but she can't stand by and watch as innocents are killed. Creative, full of surprises, loyal... I really like her.

My favorite quote from this chapter: "Who thought one day we'd be saving storm troopers." -"The world isn't as black and white as it used to be." Maybe not the original wording, but the meaning is what counts, isn't it? That was a brilliant part.
Best humorous scene: Rey jumping up the wall because Finn is too slow in opening the doors, and the poor man has to stand back and watch her do the fighting.

Luke and Leia. I think it's great that they died together, in a way. And it seems like you're giving Ben a last shot at forgiveness. He did kill Luke, yes - but Luke wanted him to kill him, so... It's kinda like Snape and Dumbledore. Ups, sorry, wrong fandom! *laugh* I love that Luke came and fought Kylo, and obviously was stronger than him (a true Master), but then let himself be killed. It reminds me of Obi-wan and Anakin, too, maybe that was intentional, maybe not. And his last glance went towards Leia. (I wonder what he thought was the one mistake he couldn't ever be forgiven? What was it that Ben thought was the mistake?) And then Leia died. And, really - she and Lando had a scene, and it was very dramatic and romantic, and I know Lando's been in love with her forever, but I wouldn't have wanted to see them as a couple :) But that's not something I have to worry about now, I guess. Somehow, I feel sorry for Ben. He lost his father and his uncle by his own hand, and his mother, in a way, too, and now he might be back on the path towards the light but he's all alone, too. Betrayed by everyone and everything. He's done cruel things, killed many people, and I still don't really like him - but right now I'm pitying him.

I'd love to know what Rey thinks about Luke and Leia now that they're dead.

Oh, and: my compliments for using an age-old Star Wars joke but not completing it! It feels like a fresh twist, and, of course, saying that something feels bad is never good when it comes to karma... :)

This probably would be the ending of a standard-timed movie, would it? I'm curious to see what comes next! Thank you for this story, for sharing it here, and for the work you put into it. It is a lot of fun to read, and a beautiful story.
fiesa chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
Wow. Quite an emotional rollercoaster, this chapter! And a wonderful one, too.

I laughed at Lando's and Finn's interaction, after they got over Lando's initial mistrust. Smooth and confident indeed! I feared with Rey when Kylo Ren came after her, and felt with Luke. Though the scene is very much like many scenes before - Obi-Wan dying, Han dying, etc. - it was well-written and interesting. I genuinely thought, for as long as it took me to read the following lines, that Kylo Ren might turn from the Dark Side, this time, especially since he hasn't only been confronted about it now by his own father, but by his mother and by his uncle. But, alas - it's not meant to be.
I also wondered whether Rey would remain hidden. Of course she couldn't, seeing Luke was close to death. It's part of the universe she lives in that the untrained always have to face their foes too early, I guess...

The part about the Knights of Ren attacking was amazing, I don't know them (and usually don't like the antagonist much) but reading about them was very interesting. You described each one of them, probably put quite some time into their character development, and it shows. Next, Admiral Bashier leaving the Echo to die - I couldn't believe it, didn't even /think/ it might happen, the first time he orders first to check whether they can save him I thought he was just acting cautiously, but then. He's exactly what they say later: the reason why the Resistance was formed. So even among the NR, there are elements that are not the way one would wish them to be, rivalries, prejudices and arrogance that make one wish to just be done with that form of government. Showing the ambivalence of it here was really amazing - and just makes me wish all the harder that change might, for once, be for the better. Poe's discussion with his fighters was a necessary consequence - and I really like him for staying, but I also like the pilots that left for leaving. Besides, I can't help adore Myri - and yeah, Poe's definitely flirting, isn't he? :)

The final, heartbreaking paragraph of the chapter... I'm not quite sure whether I understood everything correctly. So Mara (Oh how I love her, thanks for including her here!) was pregnant, Luke left her on Tatooine, Ben Solo (how old was he? 12?), and - wait. Is Han the father? No, he isn't, is he? Oh God. I think I'm reading too much into the subtext. I'm going with the version: Luke can't be with Mara (who thinks she's pregnant with a son? Or has a son? And is she pregnant with a girl, then? My head's spinning...), Han is visiting her in his stead but feels guilty because he wasn't the father to Ben he could have been, Kylo, jealous, kills Mara (but he won't get his father back that way, I'm not quite sure that makes sense?), end of chapter.

Huh. Will have to go forward to know more.

Or... Rey is /not/ Luke's daughter. Yeah, that's probably it? Ha, ha :) Thank you for a story that makes me question my sanity. It's really, really good.
fiesa chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
I think this is one of the few fan fictions I've read that are written in screenplay style, and I am really enjoying it so far.

Your story has been interesting and full of surprising shifts (and plot lines) so far. I like the way you write the characters - Luke, Rey, Leia, even Ren, whom I really don't like much. And I really love the characters you bring in from the extended universe - Wedge, Iella and Myri, for example (though I so far can't understand why Iella is an unpleasant person, except for the fact that she seems to have remained with the NR instead of the Resistance, personally, I like Iella, but it seems she's different here and I'm enjoying the new perspective), but also new characters (or those I fail to recognize). They are alive, intriguing and neither boring nor too generic. I especially enjoyed the short "in-between" scenes, like Rey and the white stag, or Ren going through scenario Skywalker 2. Sometimes, I need some concentration to focus on and distinguish between the many plot lines, but I like the challenge. It adds to the story's charm.

So far, I really liked what I read, and am looking forward to the next chapters! A well-written, well-built and well-developed story, and I can absolutely see this plot as the plot of Episode VIII.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2017
Oh my goodness! This story/script is amazing! I can't wait for more!