Reviews for Dad:76
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2018
i love this
Polariis Prime chapter 7 . 8/17/2017
This is so amazing please continue!
Wizenedcow27115 chapter 7 . 8/8/2017
This is a great fanfiction. I've been surfing the internet for awhile, and when I read this, it instantly became my favorite fanfiction. The only thing I don't like is the long waits between chapters. But I really love this fanfiction. I love all the little bits of humor here and there. So please, post more, post haste. Haha. Sorry for the bad pun.
Samael797 chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
You know, I have never actually played Overwatch nor read many fanfics on the game, but I have come to feel attached to the story you have written since I found it just ten minutes ago. Bravo on this amazing work and I wish you all the best with this tale and whatever other things you happen to do!
Millie Black chapter 2 . 7/22/2017
There is a typo. In Paragraph 11. "Jack had somewhat grown to life the kids." It should be like, right? If this is not a mistake I apologize for wasting your time. This story is really good. I hope that you continue to impress me with your imagination and writing skills.
Anon chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
This was perfect! But I'm also like. Curious as to whether jack has a thing for Angela as well since he accepted her dare. ( sorry hardcore mercy76 fan so I cannot help but hope). But this was a moving chapter. The interactions were perfection. I'm so glad you are writing this again!
Itsmario123 chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
Yay you updated. Noice chapter (I have succeeded in my endeavors)

-TGNG
Anon chapter 6 . 7/19/2017
No worries! Your fic is worth the wait!
Itsmario123 chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
Hey. So I decided to browse some of the older docs that fell into the "non updated" zone and I'd say this story is quite enjoyable. So here's a friendly reminder that you should update it, it really good and well written!

-TGNG
Nicojer chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
OOHHHHH SALLY! NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
DarkShadowNin chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
This is actually pretty good, I can't wait for more!
File 13 chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
That was cute XD I don't play Overwatch (u know that, bro), but I love a good de-aged/parenting story. They're freaking adorable, and this is no exception XD
Anon chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
Awww this was great. Don't stress yourself over it too much because it's perfect. Loved this chapter and I'm excited for the next one, eveb though Sally is pretty terrible ( personality wise. Not writing wise) I hope they are broken up for good.
Trujillo Giron chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
As a fellow mercy main I approve and know what you mean
Transformers 0 chapter 5 . 4/17/2017
Catchphrase!

Another wonderful chapter, comrade!