Reviews for And There You Are
sora1031 chapter 9 . 3/7
Please tell me you have plans for Kevin beat the shit out of Benjamin! Such a brute. And damn Nazz, she the worst friend ever!
I can't wait to see the development of Kevin and Eddlyn!
Please continue, pretty please!
Molerina17 chapter 9 . 2/4
This is a great story, Please continue it.
SoulMore chapter 9 . 1/3
Sunstar Writer chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Nazz is going to get eddlyn into trouble and it's gonna be a lot of drama and I can't wait to read about it. It'll be great! This chapter was great. Who knew nazz was so big on peer pressure?
SoulMore chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
nitro6129 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Poor Double D update soon please
SoulMore chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
Cyan Quartz chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
Pretty cool story! Surprised at how well this was written, usually not the case with these kinds of stories.
arandomperson chapter 3 . 2/9/2017
From what I've read so far, it's quite an interesting story. It could use some work, like some people have said before, but it's not as horrendous as some other stories I've read. And don't mind what that couple of shitstains posted. It's called FANfiction for a reason. You just focus on having fun while you write :)
Bunny7676 chapter 7 . 1/30/2017
Awwww! This was super cute! I hope to see what happens next! I love this story so far. A suggestion, to space out your paragraphs so it won't look so cluster while reading. Especially when someone is talking, or thinking a thought.
Ms.Mad.Hatter.Hightopp chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
I really like this story. I am curious how its going to work out with Nazz being obviously interested inn Kevin. Is she going to become a "villain" in this story, or will she continue to be a friend? How will Kevedd happen, and what friendships are going to be kept. I can already see Edd getting tired of Eddy.
qu33rios chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
I will openly admit that this story could use work, however. I so very much admire the different plot you constructed. Yes, like I said you could work on a few things such as how the characters are affected and how Eddlyn thought about things/ elaborating more on her reason for not explaining gender, I think that this was a wonderful idea and as you continue writing more you will learn to develop those other things. And dude, there is not a single story that isn't flawed. so don't let those super criticizing get to you that bad (my own story on wattpad is like over chapter 20 and the timeline is so graciously screwed up I know I should just rewrite it, but even though I know I should rewrite it, I'm going to continue it until the end and then make it better and work on my skills). writing takes a lot and from reading this I can tell you have a lot of fundamental skills, I admire your work and actually it is one of the better and more thought out fanfiction I have read in a long time. continue writing, I'm sure you will do better in the future and again don't freak out over those overreacting, you're a writer, not a pleaser and you will never be able to please everyone. so instead, try to please yourself with what you write, you'll be happier that way. good job on the story.
Koopa Keep chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
I was expecting a shitty excuse like an AU or something like that, but "Eddlyn" was just pretending to be a boy? WTF. Yeah it would be awkward to just say "I'm not a boy" but it would be infinitely worse to lie about your own gender for however long (I'm assuming a few years)

This story is too idiotic to be taken seriously, but wouldn't the other Ed's or ANYONE ELSE for that matter notice Edd is a girl? This is set right before high school, so you should be able to tell before that she isn't a guy.

My advice is to just delete this story and try to make something better
cinder16 chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
I really like this story. It's peppy and cute. Shopping with jimmy was fun and the styles of clothing fit Edd pretty well. I'm waiting to see how things heat up with the complexity of Kevin's and her eventual romance. As a veteran fanfic writer, I say you did a great job setting out a pace for the story and detailed a lot of the scenes very well. Looking forward to reading the next chapter sometime soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Ignore the other guest, he/she is an utter disgrace when it comes to giving a comment. Fan fiction is for creativity, it allows for one to write whatever they desire. I'm liking how this story is going, and I'm rather surprise to find it so recently written and updated. I hope you keep this story going, I, along with others, will continue reading it. Don't be a quitter, don't get rid of something, or quit something solely because a person told you to delete it. They're the worse bringing a person down, and one who you shouldn't listen to. Once again, love the story, I hope you continue!