Reviews for Wedded Bliss and Asterisks
Ness fan 01 chapter 22 . 8/3/2017
This review is coming late but I couldn't not review one of my favorite stories. This is a beautiful way to end the story - Emma's pregnant and Killian bought them their dream house. I love the scene where she found out and all her friends figured it out - of course they would. When I was reading about the house and the commute, I was thinking you need another epilogue where they all eventually move to Storybrook and then move their business there. Sounds like we might get that someday. Thank you again for all the time and effort you put into this and for the countless hours of enjoyment I've gotten from it.
storybrookeswans chapter 4 . 7/22/2017
aw this is such a cute fic! the dynamic between the characters is amazing, and i love the fluffiness. i'm definitely excited to binge read now :)
mansts chapter 22 . 7/15/2017
This is amazing! I was hopeful they would get to live in that beautiful house, so this made me very happy !
Bigsis227 chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
This has been one of my favorite fics to follow and watch develop. The story was so well written and made me feel truly happy.

If you do a follow up showing us a peek and Emma's and Killian's life with their baby (or babies) please perhaps include a moment or two of the little ones with their now Granny Lizzie? I'm pretty sure my heart with explode from the fluff and happy but it will be so so worth it!

Thank you for all the time and love you've poured into this. It shows ️
paupaupi chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
This is beautiful! This was the perfect end for this story
And I love Mrs Hubbard :)
Emilee Amethyst chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
Lol this didn't make any sense at first because I thought I was reading Some Call it Magic. Idk how I got them confused. Anyway I loved this and I am so happy for them! The pregnancy, the train ride, the cottage it all made for a happy beginning. And that's really what it is and I like that you gave it an ending with closure but still left it open to add something later, well done. And please tell me I'm right and that Mrs Hubbard and her husband are Lizzie and Darcy. It was already sweet of her to donate money and seeing the name made it even sweeter for me. And yes, she should be an honorary grandma.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
Awwwwwwww sooo sweet
Jenny chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
I love this chapter. The wedding is great and I am so happy for Emma and Killian. Thanks for your hard work on this.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 21 . 6/21/2017
Don't know how but you've done it again and written another amazing and sweet wedding! The flowers he sent along with the note was very romantic. And the vows were very well do and I liked the reminiscing back to the days on the train when they didn't know each other, I need to go back and read that now. Can't believe it's close to being over, but it is very clear they are happy and I look forward to seeing what else you have in store for the.
P.S. I like how Emma's dress was described as practical lol
Ness fan 01 chapter 21 . 6/20/2017
I loved the vows and Liam and Ruby's little comments. Of course this pair would sneak out of their reception for a few stolen moments together. This was such a beautiful story. I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
paupaupi chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
The wedding was really perfect and beuatiful
multifandomshipper92 chapter 21 . 6/19/2017
Yayyy i was happy you updated lol also i loved the wedding *heart eyes* lol so sweet
Jenny chapter 20 . 5/31/2017
What a fun chapter. I love that they all knew she would leave. Thanks for your hard work on this.
multifandomshipper92 chapter 20 . 5/29/2017
You included the happy beginning from the episode :') ahhhh and my heart is so full
multifandomshipper92 chapter 19 . 5/29/2017
Ahhhhhhh Killy baby when he stuck in his hand through the side of the door and gave her the rose i was like *squealssss* tearing a bit lol also killian and emma trying to steal a moment in their new home was adorable