Reviews for No Kingdom For The Righteous
Iuh chapter 11 . 7/1
despite the swearing update plz
apieceofcake chapter 11 . 10/2/2018
I just read this all in one go not realizing it wasn't finished :-(

That's a shame as I was really enjoying it and hope you come back to it one day.
Felicity531 chapter 11 . 8/27/2018
I still like this story, and I'm hoping your inspiration to complete it will be rekindled :)
beeblegirl chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Hi. Just wanted to let you know that I for one am still looking forward to the next chapter when you have time to write and post it. Can't wait to find out how Aramis is going to get Athos out of this. Thanks.
Beeblegirl chapter 11 . 8/7/2017
Hello. Just checking if you will be continuing with this great story? I'm looking forward to the next chapter and hoping that you are inspired to continue with the story. I appreciate that many fic writers are taking summer breaks and I will wait for the next chapter. Thank you.
FierGascon chapter 11 . 7/26/2017
Phew!
What a follow-up and what a comeback chapter!
Two thumbs up!
Keesha chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Once again worth the wait. Keep going. We will wait for you. And congrats on being an Auntie
Beeblegirl chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this story and had to re-read the previous chapter to remind myself. So glad you have been able to get around to writing again and I am now once again immersed in this story. Can't wait for the next chapter and those to come. A very interesting storyline with an edge, can't currently see how Aramis is going to save Athos but looking forward to seeing this unravel and hopefully they will all come through this mess they are in. Thanks again for continuing this intriguing story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
So... Aramis isn't having a good week, then...
Enigma chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I was almost afraid that you had forgotten about this story until now. Poor Athos and poor ,poor Aramis. I am eager to see how the conversation with Anne goes. Please bring the next chapter soon
lluviayui chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
You are back! Thank you I was waiting for this update since soooooo long! And it was worth it!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
So torn for both Athos and Aramis what they have beeen trough and what the have yet to go through .. I hope Athos gets free and escapes before he's beaten(hope he gets some good licks in!)
Issai chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
It seems like there was an attempt to take over in Paris... I hope Aramis manages to save Athos. He doesn't deserve to be hung.

I was afraid that you left this story when I saw yours new!
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 7/25/2017
Great chapter :)
GreenWaters2 chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
Fantastic chapter _ read it a couple of times because it was so enjoyable