Reviews for Pendulum Clock
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Be careful about things including content and legalities.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
will you be writing another chapter soon.
blackbatman3353 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
more chapters please update soon
blackbatman3353 chapter 5 . 4/4/2017
will u please update another chapter.
micah chapter 5 . 3/14/2017
please update another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Please write more
randomfandoms815 chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
UPDATE!
blackbatman3353 chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
please make more chapters please
FreeLion chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
Wooops, did not see that you updated this one, my bad! But amazing chapter, I loved to see the struggle! Amazing writer :)
hannahleanda chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SOOO MUCH
Angel Sawyer chapter 5 . 1/20/2017
This is the best Snowbarry story I read in a long time. Addictive, interesting, well written, kinda heartbreaking. I'm totally hooked!
Adaline Keff chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
"if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you REALLY loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the Depp (lol just thought this quote really fit the story so I thought I might share it...)
ShanouNash chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
God! This fanfic makes me go crazy! Poor Caitlin... It must be so hard! I'm sure she's pregnant and I find it horrible for her to keep it for herself... I really don't expect what could happen in the next chapters. It's why I really can't wait for more! I just hope you will stop breaking my heart more and more than you already did haha!
AReiss215 chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
AReiss215 chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
I love this story. It feels very true to life in terms of the show. I really enjoy the switching perspectives and I look forward for what Barry does in 2024 and how Barry and Caitlin develop in 2017