Reviews for Imperial Servant
Lord Alania chapter 9 . 4/24
Just found this little jewel. It is very interesting. Surprisingly, I really like the succubus. But everyone else is being somewhat levelheaded in contrast to the original Ranma is fun.
James423 chapter 9 . 11/21/2021
Story is too good to be abandoned. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2021
How would you compare Ranma to Math
Herofire chapter 9 . 8/16/2021
You know, this is the only story like this I've read where it's acknowledged that being asexual is just, a thing? That exists? So you get a point for that.

Hope this updates someday, it's honestly pretty interesting.
That Guy chapter 9 . 7/7/2021
While interesting that Ranma tripped Shampoo instead of a stand up fight, I have to wonder what plot hole you’re talking about? Ranma does hit girls. Quite a bit actually. Ignoring the fiancées, he’s hit Kodachi (does she count?) Konatsu when he thought he was a girl, Kiima, Herb, Cologne, and Rouge. Probably more that I’m forgetting.

I’ll admit, I want to see the aftermath of this, but this chapter is half really good (Happosai, Kasumi and Soun’s conversation with Cologne) and half bad (Ranma pulling out the Umisenken and seppuku in a zone of truth for Cologne twitching an eyebrow, the extended Dabbler scene) and leaves me somewhat ambivalent. Hopefully next chapter will be up to standards.
CRose chapter 9 . 5/31/2021
Wow, that was a ton of fun! Great story, I do hope you are able to continue this, but considering when you last updated this I just hope you are still able to do more at some point. Well done!
shadowmccloud chapter 9 . 4/15/2021
You still up? We'd love to read more of your awesome work!
Lukkai chapter 9 . 12/22/2020
Well, yes, basically crippling a 12 year old boy is most definitely not something that can just be overlooked and forgotten. Even if it does end up getting reversed. Not to mention Genma's panic and following actions, while delivering amazing results in this case, could have easily gotten Ranma killed. And most likely that panic and desperate need to improve Ranma was at least a contributing factor in Genma's decision to look up this apparently quite special training place (read: Jusenkyo).

And I really love that last scene with Dabbler and the bikers, it's brilliant. :D

Now I'm hoping you'll find the time and motivation to write/publish more of this soon. Because it's honestly a good read.
Miriani chapter 3 . 8/10/2020
Reminded me of another fic, Ranma’s Horrible Secret, wherein Ranma is asexual due to a nail being driven trough his brain due to Genma’s training. Cute a whole lot of amusing reactions.
dimriver chapter 9 . 7/16/2020
The funny thing is I'm picturing Tomoe was only planning to keep it on Ranma until the two were going to be leaving. Just being over protective of his daughter. Since Genma ran off in the middle of the night he never got the chance.

Maybe he thought he was helping Ranma. That the training Genma described scared him, and he thought if the boy became weak he would give up and let the kid be normal.
RadicalErin chapter 9 . 6/29/2020
Really glad to see this going, again. Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Yinko chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Ever thought of doing a story with Hikaru as the protagonist? It seems like it'd be a lot of fun.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 9 . 4/18/2020
I finally got to read this chapter! I kinda hoped you would take it off Ranma and he would get to a year long impregnation tour. But hey, those days in fanfic writing are over. Looking forward to what you put down.
Kaoupa chapter 9 . 3/25/2020
If someone is pent up like that for a long time, without even knowing it, and then feels it all pushing up at once... yeah, I actually agree with Happosai on this one. They'd better think things out super carefully before they lift the Imperial Servant.
RCPMione chapter 9 . 3/23/2020
nice idea, please keep writing I'd love to see where this will go!