Reviews for If You So Much as Touch Me
MagicalAlchemist17 chapter 1 . 6/4
Ahh markmak love those comics. Shamed markmak stopped making comics. This is a really good comic however, I love the interactions between Preston, Pacifia, Dipper, and Mabel. And I liked the bit with Marius helping out with Pacifica.

The interactions between Dipper, Mabel and Pacifica were also nicely in character and I could see it happening in the show.

This was really well written. :) Nice job.
hECK YES THIS WAS FRICKEN RAD
Random Gamer chapter 1 . 1/3
Do they have a third maid named Flora? (10 points for anyone who gets that).
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is an incredible fanfiction. I really like that comic, so it's nice to see a story that follows the same what if outcome. I had hoped to see that the party guests would have addressed the fact that the Northwests left them to die, but it was something that was never brought up. It's awesome that the guests were grateful for Pacifica's actions.

The bit there at the end with Dipper and Pacifica is absolutely adorable. It's good to see both of them happy and just having a good time with one another. How much I wish their friendship/possible relationship was expanded upon later on in the series.

Fantastic story.
The Shadow Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Nicely done this
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Aww, that was sweet. I have actually read that comic, I clicked on this because it looked similar. XD
TheReturnToTheFalls chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Wow, this was really good. Great job
mdizzle chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Aw this was a very sweet story. Good on you :D