Reviews for The Academy
DocileLepus chapter 1 . 4/15
Dying to see this story be continued, would love to see what else you have in store for Nick and Judy! I especially enjoy the way you characterized and displayed their personalities. They contrast much, it would be nice to see what drives them together... Happy Easter!
USA Patriot chapter 1 . 4/13
Aww, I really liked this idea, why'd you stop? I see you still update your other stories.
sunnieKat chapter 1 . 1/19
aw neat, like where this is going!
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 1/1
The start of this story is pretty intressting and I enjoy this idea of Judy and Nick in the academy.
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 1 . 1/1
Very interested to see where this goes! *squee*

-HBWD
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
This sounds like a good story. Please continue. Nick and Judy forever.
Andy Frost chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I'm liking the dynamic between the two so far, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is so amazing I love thiss fanfic at fist I didn't think I would like this because normally these types of fics are all about seriousness and death, but ypu should emotion in this. Pkease continue this fic I think you would get a lot of good revwiews well done.
DrummerMax64 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is a great idea for an AU, and so far it looks very promising! Nick is definitely going to be the class clown of the group and will be a source of irritation for all the other cadets, especially Judy. It's only a matter of time before he starts getting on the nerves of the instructor and to the point that she'll go Full Metal Jacket on him. XD

As funny and amusing as this was, I'm really excited to see what Nick's backstory will be for this, since his cynical and jaded side from the movie wouldn't prompt him into becoming a police officer. I wonder what his motives are for being there?

Can't wait to see where you go this! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This looks awesome! Keep it up! I suspect Nick will be better at the obstacle course and anything related to zootopia terrain. He's already got experience in different climates, while Judy has lived in the same place her entire life. He will naturally be better at night training or in the dark, cause of his night vision. And he should be pretty good at running, because he took track in high school. He might also be good at shooting guns. Judy might have issues because of how good her hearing is, they didn't really go over that in the movie. And he'll definately be great at interrogation and defusing tense situations. But I feel like he'll be bullied in the academy at least as much as Judy, maybe more, being a fox. Please write more soon!
ThePeacer chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I can tell your skills are growing. This is an interesting idea, and is off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Well congratulations, you've gotten me addicted to another story. *sigh* I guess I will just have to wait for another chapter. Seriously though, great job.
IPON3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I can't wait to see where this goes it's a good start :3
J Shute Norway chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Nice start to a story.
I'd always liked the idea of an AU where Nick and Judy were in the same academy class, and it's nice to see someone doing that.
My interpretation would be that Nick initially joined simply for the free food and stuff, seeing it as a hustle and a way to get back at the city. He would never believe that they would ever let a fox be an officer, but would try his hardest simply to spite them. Over time, with Judy's help, he would realise he could be a good cop and the two would bond. They would help each other out, especially with Judy helping Nick overcome his fear of muzzles (which Nick had previously been assured that he wouldn't be made to wear, only for that assurance to be broken).
Anyway, I'm pretty sure you have a great plan of how this wall all turn out, and I can't wait to see it.