Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
ZShaq chapter 13 . 11/14/2019
I don’t know if you’ll ever see this because the story was finished forever ago. But thank you. You just made a grown man cry. This story is now a personal tradition. I am going to read this every Christmas until I stop liking fanfiction. You are amazing. Thank you.
hannahzerofive chapter 13 . 8/17/2019
I love what you did with NejiTen, usually Neji is portrayed as an a-hole while Tenten is a stubborn brat. But you wrote them with so much humanity, both of them have faults both of them want something from each other. You cannot take sides because they're so human. They don't argue because of some hidden secret or a misunderstanding. No. They have a hard time loving and accepting because they're human beings with emotions and feelings. They want happiness but it's very hard to obtain because it's just is. there's no Ex-girlfriend or boyfriend that's getting in the way of emotional trauma too deep to be fix or helped. In premises like this affection is mostly one sided until the very end, which makes the story unrealistic and quite frankly boring. But here! Oh. My. God. Just... oh my god, I wrote to much already so I'll just say one last thing THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READ
oatsoyapeanutbutter chapter 6 . 8/17/2019
Hello! Its me again. I can't believe this fiction is written two years ago, it feels so fresh in my eyes and I enjoy every part of this but my favorite part is of course the interaction between Neji and Tenten; it's just... flows, naturally. And also, I enjoy the interaction between Neji and Hanabi.

I think that's all for now. Thank you for sharing this with us! xoxo.
keroRiBBIT chapter 13 . 8/12/2019
Was this really written almost three years ago? Gawd. Still as sweet as the first time ive read it.
Senchiga chapter 8 . 7/5/2019
Oh God this is cute oml
sailormoonie17 chapter 7 . 4/19/2019
I particularly loved this chapter! It's so nice to see a vulnerable side to Neji, and Gamariki is hilarious.
sailormoonie17 chapter 3 . 4/19/2019
I've been looking back at all my favorite authors, trying to find something new to tide me over until the new chapter of YMBIS! I'm not sure why I haven't read this before, but it's just as well written as your other stuff!
Parsat chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
With Christmas rolling around the corner I had to bust this one out to celebrate the festivities. It’s one of my favorite holiday pieces, as well as my favorite modern AU for Naruto. What I like about it is, like any other Christmas yarn, is that the story is simple yet captivating. Without a super complicated plot, the way you incorporated the characters and your warm writing style really shine through. That’s not to say this piece was totally predictable! The crossover with Street Fighter was a welcome surprise. I also really liked the meta-commentary about Naruto being the center of their town.

Now I suppose some might say some of the portions about real estate and legal proceedings might have dragged a bit, but I enjoyed them. When I first read this almost a year ago, I had just experienced the loss of a family member, and what I read here felt very true to life. Even just the way the emotional aspects of that were portrayed hit close to home. That’s the part that takes this story for me to the next level, that added verisimilitude.

In short: Move on, A Christmas Carol! We’ve got a new classic coming to town.
transformation no jutsu chapter 13 . 9/14/2018
best fanfiction ever
Guest22 chapter 13 . 8/20/2018
That was so beautiful :")
Looking forward to such sweet happy happy happy happy fluff
Glise chapter 13 . 7/4/2018
I read the whole thing in one day and my heart is so full now. I absolutely loved the story and how you wrote Tenten and Neji. It’s just perfect! Thank you for sharing this!
hankpym chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
I love that Tenten's first words in the fic were used to insult Neji. Very believable. Love it!
Angel10eforever chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
I had started reading this when it first came out, and was very sad when I thought you would never finish it. I can't believe I went this long without realizing you had finished. I absolutely love this story so much.
Sagarui chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
I read the whole thing in one night. wow. I hope you see my comment, dear author, but this is the best depiction of Tenten that I've ever read, and I'm very picky and critical when it comes to NejiTen fan fiction. I don't throw compliments around. But this, this is easily one of my favorite fanfic of all time. Good job, well done!
RembrandtToken chapter 11 . 8/15/2017
Wow, that was a little gut-wrenching but good. My bestie grew up on Indian Reservations (her father was a missionary) and they moved frequently. She told me they basically moved every two years until she reached high school then settled where we all currently live. It's painful, never putting down roots. I can even see her wanting to drift away from our friendship sometimes, because that was the norm for her: make friends only to leave again. She's beautiful and talented (and happens to be a black belt lol) and she makes friends easily but the old pain of leaving is still with her. Anyway, it's a little weird to bring this up, but Tenten's circumstances reminded me of her. That's just to say your storytelling is real.