Reviews for Malfunction
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Awesome story and I really liked how Mikey spoke to Donnie. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I always felt so bad for Mirage-verse Donnie, because of how loney his future seemed to be.

You did a great job recapturing that here.

Naturally, Donnie doesn't want to accept the experience for what it was. I think spending time with Raph may steer him into believing it more though.

This was a nice little peek at the inner working of Donnie's emotionally repressed mind. It's going to be interesting reading him thaw out and allowing himself to feel feelings again.

Great job!
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
WHIMPER.

*hods you* Can we at least hope Mikey gets a really good epic scene in there somewhere? Even if it hurts him?
Skye7Diamond chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
oh Donnie Donnie listen to Mikey for once

bad feeling about what?
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
The episode "The Revenge of the Super Shredder" has been replaced with "Tokka vs the World" yeah... I was that desperate I watched it in Korean, don't do that it is so frustrating! I loved this and I can't believe how horrible Donnie was! *throws phone at the wall* Can't wait for more! *continues playing Harry Potter game*
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
(crack) You hear that, that's the sound of my heart breaking. Oh meh gosh, Donnie you still have your feelings I know you do, just one wish Donnie. Do it for your little brother, B-team forever, now where's the ice cream.