Reviews for Against My Nature
Arc chapter 33 . 3h
It is currently 3:34 am and I just had to finish what was available from this fic because holy fucking shit, I said I'd check out your other works but I didn't expect to become fully invested in a ship I didn't even realise existed? I felt I little trepidation tbh, a time travel fic? Newt/harry? It was the best decision I ever made to click on this because holy shit is it good, I love your writing style! And the plot that you've sort of said yeah I'll follow canon but only if I say fuxk you to it first, because wow, I'm speechless, and then,,, Amira? Bless her soul, and Harry? That scene by the shack? Hello tears
And ahhhhhh fantastic beasts has started,
Thank you so much for writing! I love this, I can't wait for the next update
ClaireR89 chapter 33 . 9/15
Yessss moreeeeee
ClaireR89 chapter 32 . 9/15
I've been wondering why don't they just portkey? I get trying to confuse/lose followers but like they could jump countries. Idk just a thought
ClaireR89 chapter 15 . 9/15
The communistist didn't come into power untill AFTER world war 2.
ClaireR89 chapter 16 . 9/15
Last couple of chapters been a bit eh.
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 9/15
I admit I feel bad for Asha. Not cause the bonding didn’t happen but just that she was so sad. She had made the bracelets and yea idk but I feel bad for her :(
ClaireR89 chapter 3 . 9/15
Newt is a Magizoologist not mytho
ClaireR89 chapter 2 . 9/15
Just found this story. LOVE IT!
LexisRee chapter 33 . 9/15
Ugh this chapter always stresses me out this like the seventh time I've re read this fic and every time I feel super anxious reading this chapter.
Because an unconscious Harry and a small child along with an entire zoo's worth of magical animals separated from newt in the hands of a stranger (even if said stranger is actually the ever adorable Mister Kowalski) had my stomach in knots.
Like I know nothing too terribly bad will happen to them, but like.
As a writer myself I know a setup for a clusterfuck of angst when I see one and this? This has the potential to fuck me all the way up and I just want them safe okay.
I want Newt and Harry and Amira to all be together and safe and healthy and happy but they're not. And that stresses me out.
Ugh this is such a good fucking fic. I legit drop everything I'm doing when I see an update, ngl.
So. Once life stops kicking your ass and let's you breathe and you got the energy and creative flow to slap something together, I'll be waiting for it. And probably sobbing because your writing is an actual blessing and I'm lowkey in love with it.
Maybe not so low-key but whatever.
This is wonderful, you're wonderful, thank you for existing and blessing us all with your fic.
Daemonia Azrael Di Oz chapter 33 . 9/14
Hello I like your story and read you didn't abandon it, you know when do you update ? Because the last chapter has in May. just fo asking. Thanks !
PeonyBird chapter 33 . 9/13
Oh man. I keep getting back to this story. I've just have re-ready it more than a dozen times. Why? - why did you have to stop it right there!? I loved to see what would have happened next, especially how the Americans would to the sheer Harry-ness that he is
liroma chapter 33 . 9/8
Hello there,
I dont leave comments most of the time, mostly Because i never seems to find the right words to explain How much I enjoyed a story. But this story,your atory has activated its charms on me, In a way that only a few succeeded before. And I could not help but tell you how much I enjoyed your writing. I certainly hope you will continue writing until you reach the very end of the story. Because if you decide to continue writing, I promise to be here until the last chapter. And if you decide that this is it, and that you can not continue this me just say thank you for all the hard work you've done until now.
tati1 chapter 2 . 9/4
As always, my favorite section in this chapter is Harry's discussion with Newt about honey Badgers (which have always reminded me of an extremely aggressive Niffler...), particularly the part where he says "They walk off snake bites, then track the snake that bit them, and eat it in revenge, because fuck that guy."
Everytime I read it, I always read that section out loud, regardless of time or place!
tati1 chapter 2 . 9/4
FYI, noticed a typo chapter tworespiratory problems, not repository problems
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 9/3
Newt is a magizoologist. He studies magical creatures, not myths. Other than that, nice story so far.
4,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »