Reviews for Darkness, Death and Pain
Jassi Strife chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That is awesome! A very dark side of Sephiroth that we all expect to hear and see often. You captured it veyr well. Keep up the awesome work. -Jassi
Melody K'Treven chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I loved your poem. sephy is dark but I know their's a soft side to him I spokened with him. there is only 3 people that he dosen't hate:Vincent who is his father, Reno who is his brother,& the girl he loves.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Thank you for bringing out the TRUE form of Sephiroth. No one seems to get that Sephiroth is the Ultimate bad ass, and that he is... well how you made him in this poem. Once again, thank you for doing justice to Sephiroth.
H7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Sephiroth is one of my favorite characters, and this brings out a very interesting aspect about him. A very good portrayal of who he is.
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Oh! Very creepy! Very good! i really loved this poem! It was excellent! the last lines were AWESOME! it was so sephiroth! I cant explain how good this is :)!

Kimmie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
You are disturbed...I LOVE IT
AisuErufu chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Woah! Heehee, cool! That's an awsome poem, and it's so true! *glomps the Sephy plushie she wishes she had* I liked it! You should write more poems!
The Jack of Spades chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Poet myself, I appreciate seeing such when I visit . Not many people are brave enough to attempt the written verse.

This was very good. Your rhythm was nearly flawless, and it captured the insane side of Seph very well (a side that most people don't bother to write on very much). Seph's good at inspiring dark poems, isn't he? _~ Good work.
Sping Gloom chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Very good, very dark. I like it. _

Is there a line from Linkin Park in there or is it just my imagination? *cough* Anyway, very awesome.
The Great Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2003