Reviews for Submit
Cass chapter 4 . 9/4
Please do more on this! I would love an actual follow up sex scene (like post punishment with still Dom/sub but just sex! Maybe playing!) This rocks!
tinyinara chapter 4 . 10/19/2017
Beautiful! So glad there was more to this story. It was so wonderfully written it brought tears to my eyes.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
FYI
"Michael W. Young, 2017 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine"
31 : 57
The Rockefellor University
3 Oct 2017

When you attended university did they keep a bogus account entitled "Genius"? Perhaps we should ask
Nicole Kidman but she could be bogus too.
eww chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
boring
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2017
Awesome story,glad i decided to read it. Thanks for writing it :D
Queen of Procrastinating chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
Well done! I love strict and stern Harvey. Do you think there could be a chapter where Harvey makes Mike write a lot of lines or a long essay sitting on a sore bottom? Can't wait to read your next chapter! :)
otkcp chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
I loved it! Personally I'm not a big fan of canes, they're a little off putting because they can cause damage so easily, but this was very well written.
Inks Inc chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
Amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
Better enjoy your butt last moments dude
otkcp chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
Finishing like that was mean! Please update soon!
Queen of Procrastinating chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
Thank you for updating! Your writing never disappoints me; superb as always. I can't wait to read what happens next with Mike's punishment. :)
Inks Inc chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
Just in relation to the previous guest reviews. Is there really a need to nitpick every single American nuance? Not every single author on this site is American, I'm not for example and frankly, American English can be tricky. The overall flow of this story is amazing and shouldn't be reduced to a series of anonymous reviews looking for minute details to criticise. (I'm Irish, so I'm going to spell criticise with an S as opposed to a Z. Hope you don't mind) To the author, keep doing what you're doing because your writing is amazing and of a quality needed in the Suits fandom. Hence my irritation with such inane reviews. Hope to see more of your work soon, its always eagerly received. Inks.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
"Are you mad?"

Brits use "mad" to mean crazy. Americans use "mad" to mean angry.
Mike is American. Mike would say "Are you crazy?"
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Louis, not Lewis
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Americans don't say "cycle" they say "bike" Mike BIKED across town. He did not cycle.