Reviews for Helga's secret slips
Babyjokerkc48 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Great story I loved it, I just thought the ending could of been better, you should of put what happen to them after he confessed.
Shawanad chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very good cousy!
steve chapter 9 . 5/18/2003
um...that was a good story and all but the ending could have been better...(just my opinion..not meant to offend anyone ..)
BJ4 chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
_ This was cute. I liked the story and can't wait to see what you've got brewing next!
PhebgaMFM chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
Oh mi gaw, I luaghed so hard from this chappie...plus the entire story! Oh, I'm going to wendy's! They got HA! toys, and so what if its for kids meals?

Back to the point. Great ending, it was so sweet and ironic, wasn't it? Wellp, so ends a very good story. I thought the part wqith the phone was hilariously well written, okay? Great fic, okay?" OKAY? Good, thought you'd agree...

Phebga Madame Fortress Mommie
BrianaLFBH chapter 8 . 4/24/2003
Oh...Phoebe, you have to loose lips...Arnold,aw, adorably and dense Arnold is so idiotic, yet so young, and he is going to go insane now! All that worrying and it turns out it was, always, HIM! HA! Funniness..

Helga, oh, so Helga. Wow, I want to see in those clothes. Good going...Gerald, oh, grinds Gerald's red shirts and shaves his head Don't know why I did that...he just is being himself...anyways, now I wanna read the ending. Good going! LOVE IT! Great writing, Serap, now...must read **You can tell she likes it, okay?**
Demile chapter 9 . 4/23/2003
This was a good story, but I thought it would have ended differently. I think that the thing that really bothered me was the fact that Helga knew that Arnold was jelous and that he was beginning to like her like her. So all along she was like expecting him to eventually say something. I think it would have been better (although very cliché in Hey Arnold! fics) if Helga didn't know that Arnold was jelous or that he had a crush on her.

All in all it was a good fic, but i was somewhat dissappointed in the ending.

I'm really looking forward to "Helga: Miss Congeniality" I loved that movie. And I think thats a perfect parody.

-Demi

Oh, keep on the look out for the first chapter of my newest parody (it should be up within the next few days) It's going to be a parody of...sore wa himitsu desu... lol not really... its probably gonna be called Helga Pataki and the Muggle's Rock... or something like that. :)
Demile chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
GAH! not a good place to stop. Well at least you updated. I dont know... there is just something about this story that I like. I want to read chapter 9 soon.

ArNoLdFaN chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
oh no! ( it's almost done! well, you wrote a very good fic here ) i'm just sad it's ending p

hope to see the next chapter real soon.
AuAu chapter 7 . 3/31/2003
Green Eyed Moster! LoL. Nice! I like the beginning part of the chapter when Helga and Arnold thinking up their own excuses. )

P.S. Thank you for reviewing my story. That meant a lot to me since you are one of my favorite writers (in case you don't know). I practically screamed and jumping up and down, even though I should have been a lot more mature than that.

Anyway, continue writing! I am waiting for an update for your other story, "Adieu, My Hot Magenta Wearing Wife" (I think that's the title).
BLFBH chapter 7 . 3/28/2003
Well, Serap, Virginia, Jet, I like this story very much. And, yea, Arnold is, is, is, and Gerald knows! Now, if he talks to Helga and asks again, what shall he say? Will Helga use the knowledge of her obsession again? Oh, the questions that fill my head shall only be answered when you finish this, okay? Okay, then.
Demile chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
HAHAHA! ARNOLD LIKE-LIKES HELGA! and yes..."heisjelouse!" lol. I found that so amusing in the last chapter... oh and I liked it when she sniffed his hair. Hehehe _ keep it up.

Demile chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
_ nice poem. Keep it up. I like this fic alot, your getting really good in your writing.

Demile chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
_ Keep it up!

Demile chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
hehehe... combining MSN and AOL.

Good.