Reviews for If I Were Me
DschingisKhan chapter 24 . 2/22
Dang, that was really solid. Thanks for sharing this story!
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 24 . 2/11
This story was wonderful. Thank you.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/13
“The fountain of youth” lol. What a brilliant way to describe those two
Anon chapter 5 . 1/13
This was a really great chapter! I really enjoyed this first non hostile conversation between Sakura and Ino
Anon chapter 4 . 1/13
Well that’s certainly a new way to play the preliminary matches and Ino’s mind trick. Love it!
FanGirl chapter 24 . 1/10
I love Yuri.
earfluffy chapter 3 . 1/8
Jeez, this is almost more depressing than Part 1 of Kaleidescope by TotoroX92, and that's saying something.
earfluffy chapter 2 . 1/8
Goddamn Sakura has issues.
GlassGirlCeci chapter 4 . 12/30/2017
Well. I can't say I was expecting that O_O
GlassGirlCeci chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
Goodness, that was hard to read (not in a bad way!). This is quite good, and gut-wrenching. I do hope things start looking up for her soon, though. I'm not one for perpetual protagonist suffering, though this is very well written. But I'm very much looking forward to continuing! I really like this so far :)
rainbowflame chapter 12 . 12/9/2017
I like the lil warning Sakura gave Lee
rainbowflame chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
I do like this story, but the overly sexual manner Inner acts is gross just 'cause she's still so young : only issue I have with this story, otherwise I like it
demon lilith chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
I have to admit, I'm usually wary of any fics involving Inner Sakura because a lot of them end up really poorly portraying DID/OSDD-1. However, this fic, while maybe not the most accurate portrayal, is so incredibly cute and well written that it makes slogging through other fics on the subject worth it! I love this story a lot, and the InoSaku pairing makes it even better.
ultraclosetfan chapter 24 . 11/13/2017
Thank you for this incredibly well written fanfic. I usually don't come across Sakura/Ino stories but you made me believe in this pairing and how the plot could plausibly turn out this way. I hope you might consider writing a sequel to this one day. Thanks!
Luna's Child fanfic chapter 24 . 11/5/2017
This is the first time that I've read an Ino/Sakura pairing fic, and honestly I had no idea what to expect or whether I'd like the pairing or not.

I absolutely enjoyed reading your story, and I think that the girls' relationship is absolutely adorable.