Reviews for If I Were Me
DLFangrill chapter 24 . 6/28
This is actually a very very good read. At first, I was like 'hmm, this is InoSaku' and I never actually read this ship (or shoujo ai in general) before, but I thought 'whatever, I'll just try it out, and when I don't feel like continuing, I'll leave it.' But I managed to not just finish this, but also enjoyed it. A LOT.
Thanks so much for writing this! The character development and the plot is very unique and original, the concepts of the multiple personalities/minds are also written very well, especially the Sakura's mindscape and the whole 'mind inside the mind inside the mind' is written very clearly and I loved all of it!
Peakmyinterest chapter 24 . 6/26
I must say, I have recently began rewatching the anime and I just got through the chuunin preliminaries and I MELTED with Sakura and Ino’s backstory and was like “there has got to be fanfics about them” and so here I am, just now finishing this fic (took me allllll day) and I’m about to go to bed absolutely entranced with the writing and with the story. I might not continue rewatching Naruto because THIS story is what I want to be canon. So excellent job on the story, on the writing, and I hope I get to see more from you on this pairing. If not well I suppose that’s life. Thank you for this amazing story.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 24 . 6/26
Awww, so CUTE! This is a great story, thanks!
Golden-absol chapter 7 . 5/24
I'd been putting this fic off for ages, because most decent length sakura centric fics have been putting her on a pedestal, as if she had done no wrong and the world owed her for existing under her. You paint a vivid picture of neglect and struggle, self betterment and forgiveness. This story has to be one of the most beautiful ones I've seen in a long time!
Pm chapter 4 . 5/16
Holy shit that was wild! Brooo I’ve never read a more I non Sakura and inner dynamic. And damn? Like am I bouts to be a InoSaku shopper? I crack ship ShikaSaku but I’m staying. For the wildness lmao
lunarlegend11 chapter 10 . 5/12
She's gonna go into medicine how huh? And that whole "I think pigs are cute too" bit...girl I know exactly what's going on there.
lunarlegend11 chapter 4 . 5/12
Oh my god this is hilarious.
lunarlegend11 chapter 3 . 5/11
Holy shit.
karg-18 chapter 24 . 4/27
Great story
lemon-rind chapter 24 . 4/9
This was brilliant. I started it hoping for something satisfying, and I got four times what I was expecting from it. I love the way Ino realizes herself. And, the way Sakura grows into herself is so heart-stalling. Every single time you show her giving her trust to Ino is a moment of reverence, and the way she doesn't even question it - because somewhere along the way she fell in love and couldn't imagine life without her - it's beautiful.

And the way Ino loses herself in Sakura's mindscape because she's willing to take that risk and because she can't imagine losing one half of Sakura's whole is sooo satisfying. The way she takes it upon herself to heal Sakura's fragmented elf as she'd always done cements the truth of how she feels as much as the nighttime activities do ;)

Thanks for writing this :) It was great
Rroyale chapter 1 . 4/1
bruh
Rroyale chapter 1 . 4/1
bruh
DschingisKhan chapter 24 . 2/22
Dang, that was really solid. Thanks for sharing this story!
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 24 . 2/11
This story was wonderful. Thank you.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/13
“The fountain of youth” lol. What a brilliant way to describe those two