Reviews for Prince of Darkness
L-Kenobi chapter 1 . 10/18
Muy, muy interesante.

¡Ya quiero continuar leyendo! *w*

Por cierto, he visto lo que has dicho en tu perfil sobre que muchas lectoras no se encuentran contentas con lo que una escribe. Y tienes razón, para eso existe Fanfiction y hacer tu versión de la historia o destrozar al canon mismo (J.K. Rowling lo hizo poco a poco en los dos últimos libros, comenzando con Hermioen), pero parece que no saben leer las notas de autor o los summary.

Yo voy a seguir leyéndote, porque escribes muy bien!

Saludos.
re-may chapter 11 . 7/20
I'm loving this! They made such a great team against the inferi
re-may chapter 3 . 7/19
Great duel scene! There was a lot of action, but you wrote it very well and it was easy to follow
Hedia chapter 25 . 6/9
Your story is really interesting, hope they will get out of trouble . If it's a three parts story , I'm sure we won't see Hermione and Cormac get together any time soon but I hope that they will have some sweet moments together.
Congratulations on your wedding :D
Irish Thorn chapter 25 . 6/7
Argh! I'm both annoyed and intrigued by this ending! I purposely only read finished works because some writers, namely me, are atrocious at updating on a regular basis and I hate waiting for more chapters. Of course I will be reading the other parts of this, but I'm super impatient when it comes to good reads. I find that I quite like the pairing of Hermione and Cormac but I doubt there's a whole lot of it out there. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. But please don't forget about your fans!
Irish Thorn chapter 20 . 6/7
Blood magic is some powerful stuff. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Irish Thorn chapter 11 . 6/5
Loving the Cormac/Hermione dynamic! Can't wait to see more of them fighting together.
Irish Thorn chapter 3 . 6/5
I'm really liking bad ass Cormac! Can't wait to read more!
Sasha404 chapter 25 . 6/3
Great story! Sad it has so little reviews.
Jennii Marie chapter 23 . 5/24
Nooo I was hoping for a breakthrough. I am so invested in them together and the fit so well. I feel bad for Cormac and now I'm curious about the dark lord and ahhhh. Thank you so much for the story. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Jennii Marie chapter 3 . 5/24
Explosion. I just exploded from awesomeness. I like how you write and it's very easy to follow but structured as well which doesn't always happen in fight scene.
Jennii Marie chapter 2 . 5/24
Squee! I am very excited to see how this turns out and their relationship starts.
Jennii Marie chapter 1 . 5/24
I just started this but I know I'm already hooked. Excited for the next chapter(s).
Hedia chapter 22 . 5/19
This is so good ! Hope that this time they could be a couple , I'm so sad for Cormac when Hermione is angry with him .
mike chapter 16 . 4/21
another great chapter some action, though not the kind i enjoy, but still some goodaction and cormac playing rogue cadet, with enough edge to still be a good guy. Awesome updates lately, hoping for more soon.