Reviews for Firestarter
Veela26 chapter 15 . 9/20
I love this one hope you updated soon
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 15 . 9/18
Fantastic!
Nancy619 chapter 13 . 8/13
Love this story
lkdaswani chapter 15 . 7/30
amazzzing! Please update this. I cannot wait to read more.
jami304 chapter 15 . 5/21
please update
jami304 chapter 15 . 5/20
please update
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 15 . 4/7
Deberías continuar con esta historia aunque deberías acoplarla mejor ya según las novelas y algunos datos queda el autor para que sea mas entretenida.
Otra cosa es la trama que llevaras con Catheryn y Sansa en el Valle. Donde podrían ser secuestradas. Otra cosa es que aparezca un hijo o hija de Ned y Ashara ahora que la actual Ledy Stark esta en Dorne.
amyrlinengineer chapter 15 . 2/7
Very enjoyable story so far. I like the Rhaenys and Rob relationship. I hope this continues in the future. Thanks for sharing!
ej-83 chapter 15 . 1/11
oohh.. so harry is reborn as a girl.. n as a dragon and snake.. haha.. she must be so pissed that the lions exterminated most of her family.. so i guess in this one she is a slytherin n dragon.. keep up the good work.. update soon
MillieBelle chapter 15 . 12/30/2019
I hope you can update this book of yours again
Sliver of Melody chapter 15 . 12/22/2019
Loving this!
Noeljulia16 chapter 15 . 11/28/2019
Golly I should stop reading your stories because I get pulled in and then they stop but you really are an amazing writer dang
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 15 . 11/16/2019
A faceless man perhaps? Also I can't wait to see Daenerys reaction to learning her niece is alive and well, married, pregnant, has 3 dragons, and plans to take back the throne. Please continue l!
BookFan96 chapter 15 . 11/8/2019
I wish that you had continued this
Gouravsilentreader chapter 15 . 10/23/2019
Interesting story
Love it
Waiting for the next part eagerly
Please update soon