Reviews for Firestarter
Gouravsilentreader chapter 15 . 10h
Interesting story
Love it
Waiting for the next part eagerly
Please update soon
liveoninmemory chapter 15 . 8/19
Please update! This is an awesome story!
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 2 . 6/26
Ooo, this is an interesting start! With so many former kingsguards protecting her, I doubt Robert will be able to send anyone to kill her.
carick of hunter moon chapter 15 . 6/4
a good idea well thought out and well written one plot hole? why not teleport Robb back to north ? hope you update
MadHatterWeasley chapter 15 . 5/25
Oh my god I need to know what happens next, I just need to! I'm so happy that you're not going in the same direction as most fanfic writers go with the whole Ned leaving to be the King's Hand and all that. This direction is so much more exciting in my opinion and everything is moving in just the right pace. If you ever return to this fic, then I hope we get to see Dany soon. Would Viserys be dead already? Would that happen in your fic? I must know!

Also, please for the love of anything and everything good, don't kill Robb. Just don't. Like I know this is going a completely different direction to what is canon but if I have to read about Robb dying then I'm gonna sue. Jon, Rhaenys and the Starks aren't allowed to die too. And the direwolves. and dragons. Nobody but the enemy can die. Why? Because I'm begging you.

Anyway, I also hope Robb does make it to the birth of his kid! I'm so excited to see/read that and everything else. I've really fallen in love with your stories and I still have a few more to read. You're an amazing writer! :)
katw24358 chapter 15 . 5/13
Please write more I am hooked on your story
Shadow Eclipse chapter 15 . 5/13
love it
hope you plan to update
Faery66 chapter 15 . 5/7
Hope to read more soon.

D
CrazyInLoveWithNovels chapter 15 . 4/30
Hope you continue this! Really loved the story!
Valen Goncalvez chapter 15 . 4/8
Very good chapter and I hope you update soon!
Ok so I'm confused in a few chapters back she said she'll name a dragon after her mother right?! But then we get to chapter ten right and this line appears "Lyandra, for my mother." like wth lyanna is and was not her mother Elia is and btw why did she name a dragon after lyanna and not her mother it doesn't make any sense to me ugh sort out your priorities, a way hope you update soon though
FANactic Writer chapter 15 . 11/12/2018
Love the chappie!~
fallondyson chapter 15 . 9/17/2018
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
HailAllOTP chapter 14 . 9/7/2018
Who is Lilith? Who is Elora? Are the dragons multiplying Here? XD
Very nice story. A bit Little about Denearys, so we can assume that her story went as in serial... Or did It? It seems Rhaerys took her place in the story. Are there six dragons Or only Three? Can't wait for update
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2018
Ok first off I love this story, but I am confused of her naming of the dragons I mean she did say she will name a dragon after her mother and why would she name one of them after lyanna that I really don't understand this is like the fourth time I'm reading this story why change the dragons name though the only name that stayed the same was morgana...?