Reviews for Love Amongst The Ruins
JustCallMeMarly chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Curious. Very curious. I'm very interested to see where you're going to take this. I hope you update this soon!
jbMarie chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
Crap! Haha. Update soon, pretty please! i'm starting to really hate cliffhangers. Heh. Not just 'cuz of you, don't worry. Just, so many people write these excellent stories, but they don't finish them! That's the worst. But good job! This story is great. I'm hoping something happens between Kim and Tommy, and I have no doubt that something WILL, so yeah. Really Nice.
Nicole chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
Ladies and Gentlemen Hanspam is back!

*Claps and applauses* YAY! My favorite Auther is back *Dances around the room* MAn I can't wait for your exams to be over(good luck with it by the all miss you! Don't forget about us or me in that . Great Chapter as always and looking forward to more.
Dagmar Buse chapter 3 . 5/14/2003
Very nice. Get on with it already; it's damn uncomfortable on my seat's edge!
Girl in the red jacket chapter 3 . 5/13/2003
How could I have missed this?

I love it! I want more! Interesting use of the present tense in first person. I find it a bitch to write in and you do a much better job than me. Bravo!

More! Soon!
ScarletDeva chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
This is interesting. And the bday excuse works - I'm going to use it myself. Anyway, will be waiting for more.
Starry Nights chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
Keep writing!
Rising Apocalypse chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
V interesting. Plz continue!
ViNguyen 2laZ2singN chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
gotta give it to ya, it's a great start! keep it up!
Achlys chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh my! Very interesting, and well written too! You better post more soon...do it... *evil smile*
White Tiger chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oooh, tension. Intensity. Fear. Action! Sounds fantastic so far. I can't wait for another chapter!
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Two thumbs up!

Finish the rest of your stories!
Dagmar chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Oh, this is nice!

Although I usually don't care much for present tense stories, it works very well here. A truly promising beginning, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dagmar chapter 1 . 2/10/2003