Reviews for Her Wings
pbjeran chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hello!

I realize this story was published very near 8 years ago, but if there is a chance you may read this review, I'll take it! I want to let you know how wonderful I thought this story was. Absolutely beautiful. I haven't read something this moving in such a long time. If I can offer any assurances of the caliber of your writing, let me say that it is amazingly descriptive. It felt very 'in-the-moment' and was visually stunning and provocative emotionally. I really connected while I read and couldn't stop until I finished it. Thank you very much. This brightened my day! Please continue writing. You have an uncanny ability most others do not.
Drumming-Femme chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I love it!
ThePurpleMaiden chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
wow..ur story is ..well...there are no words to describe the like u've had experiance in being Yue..which is impossible coming to the fact that Yue has wings but i mean the realistic part of Yue.I love your story..even if i am a lil young to read this but i have a good perspective and i do love to give out my opinion to artistic authors who go all out and write a story with every story is should become an author.I know this might sound stupid but to me..your like the only Yue at write nasty stories with yue and they are just a waste of computer u add everything. well i guess i am bragging beyond my control so i will stop.

i love the story and i wish you luck.

Email me if you wish to reply to my review.
Gisela chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I personally like Toya and Yue relationships because...well there is no master and slave relationship with them. They are absolute equals and with Toya, Yue is with someone who can look at him as a human and yet not so innocent like Sakura so Toya can truly understand him, his pain, his love. However this story was a Sakura and Yue fic, but still sounds possible. That is a very hard thing to do. So I give you congrats on writing a story that is actually beleivable on them.
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wonderful work. Works through the issues that Yue might have with forming a relationship with Sakura. _ Still I find this line a little OOC:

"I'm sorry!" I babbled pathetically. "Touya, I'm sorry! Give me another chance. Let me try to please you!"

Wanting to please, revering his masters to the point of being afraid I can sorta see, but I really can't see Yue practically grovelling at Touya's feet, powers given or no. Did you see it when Yue took Touya powers? No, it was a pretty straight forward "transfusion"; Yue was as cold as ever.

Just my two cents. Please don't be offended. I still think your fics are awesome, and eagerly await the continuation of Wasteland.
sara chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Wow! this is fantastic! i love it since i never looked in yue's perspective before and never thought that he doesn't know how to make love (giggles), he's so sweet!

SARA

X
Tian chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Aw. Such a sweet story. Beautifully written. I love the way you delved into Yue's thoughts of loving people. It's so logical, and it could make perfect sense. Despite Yue's (cute) angst, I have to say this fic was a very enjoyably sappy break from some of the darker fics I've been reading lately. Very nice!
Little-sakura52 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
This story has one of the most mature styles I ever read. When you write about the way Yue feels, it is a completely new perspective that not many people have really thought about as much as you have. I found myself getting a little frustrated with him too. Your fanfiction is really well written, and I am grateful to you for taking the time to do it.
avoria chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
WOW! That was so good! I liked this the best out of all the stories I've read on this site so far. You capture their emotions very well. I really liked the sex scene between Yue and Sakura. WONDERFUL JOB!
Kathy in S.B chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
That was a graceful and enchanting story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Kathy in S.B.
Himeko chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
This is just beautiful! It flows so well, gracefully and with such intricate detail. Thank goodness Krista managed to pester you into posting it _ not doing so would have been a big mistake!
TheDirtyQuill chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Wow. That's was so good and REFRESHING after reading all of the SS ones. Yue is such a nice addition to my reading. Great job!
irratic pedestrian chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
really good. i especially liked the portrayal of yue's feelings, and it really added some more depth to your ad finem series. and now that you've finally gotten this out of your system, you'll hurry up with writing wasteland, mayhaps? _
MoonRyoko chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
It was awesome! I've been checking your updates and this was a pleasant surprise. Wish it was longer...hehehe...I am so greedy...hehehe...
Karen chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
This was a beautiful story. Very well, and tastefully done. Amazing.