Reviews for Chuck vs A Second Chance
CraigBes007 chapter 12 . 1/18
Great story, well done from start to finish
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Damn, such a great story that could have been so much longer. Would have wanted to see more from this "universe". You should write more Chuck-stories.
sudhanva08 chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
An amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Anyone looking for a nice well thought out story, read this.
It's written very well and good amount of research went into writing this one.
For anyone looking simply for blind action and gunplay, well you like Casey will be a little disappointed.
Kevik70 chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
An absolutely lovely story, I do hope you write another Chuck Fanfic soon.
jbear1974 chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
I do not know what to write. This story was fantastic. I contained angst, romance, intrigue and Charah. I really enjoyed how Chuck "bumped" into Sarah after a year's separation. I liked the additional Swiss and Polish character you interwove into the story. In fact I read the entire story twice back-to-back. Thanks for the entertainment. I would strongly encourage others to read this fan fiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Great start for the story.
Jbear1974 chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Thank you for an awesome story. Couldn't stop till I dad all 12 chapters! I have enjoyed all of your stories. Thank you for the pure entertainment you have written.
Doc in Oz chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
Thanks for bringing me back to the feeling(s) I had when I first discovered FF. Well done the pair of you, a great balance of fluff and mission stuff. a great read.

Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
Really nice story. Thanks!
JR69stang chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
This is a terrific story.
It looks like you have an
opportunity for a new story
based at the point you ended
this tale. Thanks for writing JR
bcpiano chapter 12 . 7/19/2017
This was a beautifully done, wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. I encourage you to keep writing these wonderful stories. You're a natural!
Mojo01 chapter 12 . 7/18/2017
Thank you... VERY much. I've VERY much enjoyed this story, and this puts a nice bow on it.

I'm sorry it's done, to be honest. :)

Aryan229 chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
loved this story and great ending.
joebook48 chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
thank you for the very good read and completing the story.
James Mowery chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
Well, that was certainly a nifty change up. I thought I saw which way this had to go but you caught me standing at the plate looking, with the bat on my shoulder. Very nicely done indeed! It's the sign of a writer at the top of his game that he can credibly turn the plot on a dime and have it go somewhere else entirely. I like that the initial plans didn't work out and our heroes had to come up with a plan B.

The pay off in all of this is that it wasn't either Chuck's plan or Sarah's plan but their plan. The show was at it's strongest and most charming when the two principals worked together each contributing to a favorable outcome. As in 4th season the two of them finally...finally got to determine their own course. It is a tribute to your talent in plot composition and execution that none of this seemed contrived or forced. You even pulled off that hardy staple in Chuck fiction of Sarah explaining herself to the hero's sister. These scenes usually shade over into the ridiculous to me (Sarah regularly ate the eyeballs of people orders of magnitude tougher than Ellie for breakfast on toast) and more than a little insulting to Chuck, as though he would let Ellie's disapproval stand between he and Sarah. Not a hint of that here; very well done indeed!

Overall this is a very good and very different and creative take on the subject. You did an interesting, airtight alternate history while keeping everyone in character and spicing up the proceedings with a novel setting, very well drawn original characters and some truly inspired plot twists. To top it all off you sacrificed some of your summer leisure time to give us a conclusion that dodges a late innings bullet and delivers a very plausible happy ending that deftly leaves the door open for further adventures. It only remains to offer my heartiest congratulations to you and your estimable beta michealfmx for a brilliantly successful effort as well as my heartfelt thanks to you for spending your time and effort to offer all of us this wonderful story.

I'll just rinse out the metaphor popcorn bowl and put it back in the cabinet in readiness (and hopes) of further efforts from your talented pen. Until then:

I remain Sir Your Obedient Servant