Reviews for Chuck vs A Second Chance
RC1701 chapter 12 . 8/6
Another fantastic story. You blend serious spy thriller plots with the lightheartedness and humour of the show so well. As a lover of non-comedy spy fiction (as well as spy-comedy, of course), well done!
johnmurray2 chapter 4 . 4/23
It's been great and I wished they could have been that hot on the show
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 4/23
The story is great reading keep up with the story please.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 12 . 4/14
I love that the final scene of this Charah novel is a scene between Sarah and Ellie, finishing with Ellie welcoming Sarah back into the Bartowski family. :)

A great tale. Thank you for sharing it!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 11 . 4/13
The description of Chuck opening his door in his cleaning clothes just made me go, “Mmmm yeah.” I loved how you turned replacing the bedsheets into arousing fun. And great, straight-shooting conversation with Emily! I really enjoyed that moment when she had Sarah going, thinking that Emily had fallen in love with Chuck.

All the skip-aheads and tell backfills make me feel like you’re depriving us of the most fascinating conversations, but I like the overall plot and character development.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 9 . 4/11
Love the historical research! And nice job getting Chuck and Sarah to start having in-depth and meaningful conversations.
berksboy chapter 12 . 4/10
I good story which made me want to start reading the next chapter and put off doing other things, this is a good thing, I'm from the UK but I lived in Interlaken for a couple of years, so was nice to see that in part of the story, thank you for taking the time to create this I enjoyed it a lot.
CraigBes007 chapter 12 . 1/18
Great story, well done from start to finish
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Damn, such a great story that could have been so much longer. Would have wanted to see more from this "universe". You should write more Chuck-stories.
sudhanva08 chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
An amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Anyone looking for a nice well thought out story, read this.
It's written very well and good amount of research went into writing this one.
For anyone looking simply for blind action and gunplay, well you like Casey will be a little disappointed.
Kevik70 chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
An absolutely lovely story, I do hope you write another Chuck Fanfic soon.
jbear1974 chapter 12 . 9/28/2017
I do not know what to write. This story was fantastic. I contained angst, romance, intrigue and Charah. I really enjoyed how Chuck "bumped" into Sarah after a year's separation. I liked the additional Swiss and Polish character you interwove into the story. In fact I read the entire story twice back-to-back. Thanks for the entertainment. I would strongly encourage others to read this fan fiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Great start for the story.
Jbear1974 chapter 12 . 9/17/2017
Thank you for an awesome story. Couldn't stop till I dad all 12 chapters! I have enjoyed all of your stories. Thank you for the pure entertainment you have written.
Doc in Oz chapter 12 . 8/11/2017
Thanks for bringing me back to the feeling(s) I had when I first discovered FF. Well done the pair of you, a great balance of fluff and mission stuff. a great read.

John