Reviews for Around the Block
dkfan chapter 8 . 2/27/2017
I am a little late to this story, but I decided I wanted to wait until you had finished it, so I could read it in continuous fashion. I really enjoy your stories and some times I find it very special when I can read a story cover to cover so to speak. This one as your others, didn't disappoint me. Caskett stories are always my favorites and I loved this take you had on their relationship and how they became Caskett. Know this reader is already anxious for your next story. Thank you so much for all of the time and effort you put into your storytelling.
The-KLF chapter 8 . 2/5/2017
I loved it! The theme of first lines was really cool, I'm going to look a couple of the books up. What a fantastic proposal too, wow. P&P is my absolute favourite.
lisac0304 chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Perfect proposal! and a Great story too!
CrimeGirl912 chapter 8 . 1/28/2017
I loved this!
frenchipper chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
Thank you. I loved the idea of starting with the opening lines of other novels, and of course you did wonderfully from those opening lines on.
You used a little less humour/banter than in other stories, but it still was very romantic (loved the ending !) and absolutely delightful.
So I'll use one of my all-time favorites, the line of another great writer, George Eliot, to pay tribute to you and all the fanfic writers who discreetly and faithfully lighten up our lives with great Castle fanfiction : "and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life (and rest in unvisited tombs)". (Middlemarch)
philliesfan1000 chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
Wow, that proposal was fast - and unique, fitting for Castle to use a book. And it remained a fun story to the end. While they got serious, your writing style was lighthearted, and so it was just fun and sweet. Nice.
philliesfan1000 chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
This is a fun story,with the humor and the parallels between Castle's thought and Beckett's.
vjlee chapter 8 . 1/24/2017
What a beautiful, romantically perfect ending! Spectacular! Splendid in every way! ;)
vjlee chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
Personal days are the absolute BEST aren't they! ;)
vjlee chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
Howdy Stranger, I've missed you. What with work and ice storms and fog and 2 holiday days off - this month has been much too busy! But it looks like we might get a respite here from all of the nonsense this week so I'm playing catch up now and this chapter is a great start for that!

Love their sweetly sarcastic verbal foreplay and 'accidental' at the movies culmination - so much fun!

BTW, I don't see how you have any time to write anything considering all of the sexy research you must have to do in order present the erotic situations described in your narratives. All I can say is Thank You So Much for your dedication to getting things right! ;)
jag389 chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
Great work, keep it up. Sorry to see it end. Look forward to your next work.
KB91 chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Awww! This was a sweet story with a lovely ending. I enjoy your full-out humor stories, but my favorites are the ones where you combine the silly with a bit of more serious romance, like this one. Thanks for sharing it with us. I enjoyed reading it. :)
theputz913 chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
What a great story, bummed that it's over though! Looking forward to what you come up with next!
elisha-am chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Another great story! A fun and wonderful escape form the hectic real life as always!
hawkie chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
A very fitting ending. I Capture the Castle and Pride and Prejudice - both great novels, it was wonderful to see you using the. Another novel with Castle in the title is L. M. Montgomery's The Blue Castle, and it also has a writer in it, but I Capture the Castle was definitely more context-appropriate here. The proposal was sweet and just the right thing to wrap this up with. Looking forward to your next story!
413 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »