Reviews for Journey
RKF22 chapter 11 . 10/25/2019
AWESOME WORK WELL DONE
DaMan chapter 11 . 9/21/2019
Very nice story. I hope you continue this. There are not many good Crest of the Stars fanfics around, really sad for one of the best space operas ever.
Archangel2016 chapter 11 . 2/20/2019
I would like to thank you for making such a wonderful story. Like you this is my one of my favorite anime of all time. Not a day goes by that I don't wish the later novels were translated as I feel we need more of this great series in our lives. I feel your story is a great replacement however and can't wait for you to hopefully update it again. Please take the time you need but I feel I must beg you to please not abandon this story.

Sincerely,
Archangel2016
thFej chapter 1 . 9/1/2018
Veri n1c3S2tst0riwu
Yamatohime chapter 11 . 8/5/2018
Well, it is a nice story. So little fan fictions about Crest of the Stars. And this one has an interesting turn. I would appreciate to see continuation of it.

At least, it written much better than mine. Good luck. :-)
anon chapter 11 . 5/5/2018
I would like to thank you for updating your story and not abandoning it.
Siriandemi chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Surprising, I like where this is heading.

One of your original characters Amanage seemed very good. I want a little more of scene time with her interaction toward Jinto, Not I triangle relationship. but then again, who prevent her from asking about gen?

Besides asking about "I want you gen" and being in a very intimate relationship is not really the same.
could be fun to see how you will make Jinto React to that.
I have some idea about Lafiel, but there probably will still be a body left, so long no one steals her "intimate" time away.

Have fun, is nice to see there still people writing about this masterpiece.
Colin Z Bertram chapter 9 . 10/21/2017
Just wondering the next chapter ( Chapter 9 ) is following the storyline development in Planet Martin or Delta Four. Also what is the said impact will affect Lafiel and Jinto ( both in positive and negative way ). It is because the UMK had commited nothing more than a serious war crime. Looking forward to see what is the Empire up coming reaction about the incident at Delta Four.
Siriandemi chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
I don't see too much of out of characters, except that in the original, Lafiel is more subtle with her jealousy, at least so long she is not alone with Jinto, where her jealousy is showing.

From the original summary from a scene:-
Jinto accidentally fell on top of Ekuryua, due to bad luck Lafiel arrived just a few second later...

Lafiel with professionalism talked with Ekuryua, completely ignoring Jinto, she felt it was unnecessary since it was not related to their work.

Jinto believed that Lafiel misunderstood and rushed after her, apologies along the way.

"People with too many lovers aren't allowed to be promoted". She said before turning around to face the Young count...

Well, I am Enjoying this chapters too, I know you already placed a chapter 9, but I rather read every chapter correctly, just to make sure I haven't skipped some small detail from fast reading.
anon chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
Charlton Heston Planet of the Apes
Siriandemi chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
Fun read, but feeling like the pants off was little forced :)

But I take it as a comedy relief.

Except for the weird pants off scene, Jinto, Gurinshia and Ekuryau are still the same or no major "out of character", so I will continue reading :)
anon chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Thanks for updating your story.
rjcelona chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
A note from the author: For the name of the "pirate" admiral" during Ramaj's talk to Lafiel. Please no comments about the name. It was the best name that I could think of...and I think appropriate. If you did not think this story was OC before...it should be now!
anon chapter 7 . 7/28/2017
Thanks for updating your story. The Henry Morgan bit threw me.
K.L chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
I loved the pacing and the history, kudos for you, when I do recover my password I will favorite this fic!

Also, is it ended up? Awwww...Anyway I expect more Seikai no Senki fics!