Reviews for Acquainted With the Night
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I really liked this! I love stories that make Goku into a more complex character than any of the Dragon Ball series ever let on. Great job! :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I like this story, but I LOVE stories that go up to atleast 20 chapters. But, if you can put alot of info in one chapter or two, and make it iteresting,than you can count one me likeing it!

-Thanks :)
Cantare chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I know I'm late in reviewing but this is a very interesting story I just had to drop a comment for. I have read some Goku vs. Kakarott stories, but this one was a nice, nonviolent piece that dug deeper into his character. I like how you picked some random hit to the head as the agent of change, not some big obvious moment. And I like the part where you mention the Super Saiyan transformation, how his other half emerged. Goku is one of the simplest characters in DBZ but you have made him much more complex and worthy of scrutiny. Great job!
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
interesting but still good
Lunarchickiebabe chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This story is really thought provoking! beautifully written candyland, seriously well written.
look forward to reading more of ur fics!
keep em coming!
fReAkY-Grl chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Great story! And I don't know why but your disclaimer was hilarious!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
That was really good! I LOVE UR STORIES!bye
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Kakarott speaks again! hehe... _ well written...good job! .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
kol. that's so sad *sniff* good work, once again!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
I'm still in awe, so I'll just say one word: Incredible
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
That is a really interesting concept. And truly, having never spent much time on Vegeta anyway, he would be less likely to have the whole killer Saiyan mentality, anyway. Good fic, quite thought provoking.
God's Warrior chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Very interesting. Never have I read a one-shot like that before. It's intriguing to say the least. I like it, keep up the good work.
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
That was COOLY! I never considered that.. oh well! It was REALLY REALLY good!
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Yo, intelligence. This is so cool! I've read many many stories before about the other side of Goku, and not one could compare with this. Deftly handled.
Path Walker chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Congrats on your 50th Story! *Applause!*Applause!* I like the whole idea behind it and it is very cool. *Salute* Good Work.