Reviews for Fork in the Road
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
Yay!
Anna Doherty chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Damn I was right I guessed that she was pregnant good on Sheldon if the timeline is right it would have happened that first time . Loved the story Anna
27elliee chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Please continue this!
Hudson T chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Best BBT oneshot I've ever read. Yes really! Miles better than others I seen.
Canon to Fanon chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
wonderful and perfect. Gosh I hate the creators now
The Evil Sheep chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
really like this. Hot and very funny to!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Mike Litoris
Well that was naughty and sexy - WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
HeWhoReviews. This was recommended on tv tropes forum and while not a huge TBBT fan, I can honestly say this is brilliant and believable. These two really love each other - you can see Sheldon mastering his many quirks to fully support Penny and their child.
Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
KittenWitch.
REALLY loved this and knight's addition in the same style was icing on cake! More plez
niitewlf chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I assume this is au since Leonard and penny started datinh after the arctic not before. Great story otherwise. Yay shenny
YoonKookz chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Aahahaha THE ENDING IS PHENOMENAL! NEED MORE FROM YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
possibly THE BEST piece of Big Bang fiction on here! Perfectly pitched and the characters come alive in the page. Well done. BadBlueFairy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Monkeyboy99 : oh that is fricking hilarious! Definitely one of the better Penny/Sheldon stories on here.
Can you do a sequel where Penny gives birth & Sheldon's Mom interferes?
Mae chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This is awesomeeeeee! The end was perfect! Thanks ;)
CTR69 chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I'm so glad you like the story. The bedroom scene in that episode was very beautiful, until the writers decided to nuke it with "get out." That moment was so crucial and heartbreaking, something had to be done.