Reviews for Caged Birds Don't Sing
IeatSoulGreen chapter 9 . 12/15
Love your story and how realistically you wrote it
Especially his coping with the kidnapping and the ptsd
And I (as twisted as that may sound) like how you had the kidnapper strangle him and not the usual death threats while cutting 'em up... Strangeling was kind of original.
BlueReno16 chapter 9 . 11/28
Great job! The writing is on pint as usual and you gave the story so much background! This is one of my favorites!
WazupRose chapter 9 . 11/5
I’ve been reading through your stories, and you are an amazing writer! You do a great job capturing the emotions of the characters without sounding over dramatic. This story is wonderful as well, and I liked how you presented the caseworker is a way that made her so real- she wasn’t the villain or even a bad person, she was just hard-headed and blinded by the past. I hope you keep writing and that school goes well!
Aradarian chapter 9 . 10/23
I loved it, I love you, you're perfect. Thank you so much for this.
ThoriumIndiumPotassium chapter 9 . 10/20
This story was amazing! It would be really interesting to see how the other members of YJ would react if Dick had a flashback around them, especially since they probably don't know about his PTSD other than Wally
Echoes 01 chapter 9 . 10/15
This was amazing! It was so well written and you really respected the subject matter. You must have put in a lot of research. Thank you for writing such a great story.
danceman chapter 9 . 10/1
So I recently got on a huge YJ kick, and God damn do I love this
KittyCat809 chapter 9 . 9/26
Yo I can't remember when I started reading this, maybe chapter three? So I just found it finished and I was so excited! This is a stellar story and I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Friend chapter 1 . 9/9
I love this, but if you didn't draw inspiration from the first episode of Criminal Minds my head may explode.
Toni42 chapter 9 . 8/17
Nice story! Glad Dick and Bruce got a happy ending. I can just imagine Wally's screech over the phone when Dick tells him, haha. Well, I enjoyed this immensely, you did a brilliant job! Keep writing!
Amazing. Splendid. Heart wrenching. This story remains true to the persona of Dick and Bruce, while allowing room for the development and new challenges that they face. Seven thumbs upz
Extra.Graphite chapter 7 . 7/11
Auuuuugh. You make my heart HURT. My chest is physically pained and my cheeks are stained. I do know that Dick will come out okay, just based on your other stories: you're kind of obsessed with him. You got the PTSD down perfectly, and tailored to perfection for what he went through. I especially love this chapter though. It just shows so many different sides and feelings. Great work, along with every single other piece of writing you have ever posted.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 9 . 6/27
A hopeful, happy, and realistic ending with the reminder that, though things have gotten better, there can be setbacks, but to look at the positive and focus on that.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 7 . 6/27
Great emotional breakdown, and then getting to the heart of the matter. Good writing.
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 9 . 6/21
Im so glad. This is such a nice ending! I loce this story. You did an amazing job.