Reviews for Caged Birds Don't Sing
ApathyInside chapter 9 . 5/31
Damn, this story is great. You're such a good writer, not only when it comes to describing things but especially when it's about explaining/portraying people's feelings accurately. All characters were so in character. Idk what to say other then I'm excited to see what other stories you've got in store for us. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!
Nika Yami chapter 9 . 2/10
AWE INSPIRING! I don't even know what to say.
Amalthia chapter 9 . 1/15
I loved your story and I'm glad Dick was rescued in time.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Honestly... ur work is just incredible... u really really make it soo realistic... wow... i cant get over your writing style.. especially with this book the darkness and yet soo realistic and the strength.. it definitely is an inspiring book.. thank you. Chapter 8 what a BEAUTIFUL touch with Gavin's Mother handing Dick her child's stone... that was Rose Quartz and just so happened to be for promoting healing and good fortune... which is exactly what Dick needed.. Absolutely fantastic storyline. and very well written... you are an exceptional author.
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2017
Wow that end bit with Gavin's mother and the Rose Quartz given to Dick... hit me right in the feels.. brought me to tears... absolutely beautifully written..
IeatSoulGreen chapter 9 . 12/15/2017
Love your story and how realistically you wrote it
Especially his coping with the kidnapping and the ptsd
And I (as twisted as that may sound) like how you had the kidnapper strangle him and not the usual death threats while cutting 'em up... Strangeling was kind of original.
BlueReno16 chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
Great job! The writing is on pint as usual and you gave the story so much background! This is one of my favorites!
WazupRose chapter 9 . 11/5/2017
I’ve been reading through your stories, and you are an amazing writer! You do a great job capturing the emotions of the characters without sounding over dramatic. This story is wonderful as well, and I liked how you presented the caseworker is a way that made her so real- she wasn’t the villain or even a bad person, she was just hard-headed and blinded by the past. I hope you keep writing and that school goes well!
Aradarian chapter 9 . 10/23/2017
I loved it, I love you, you're perfect. Thank you so much for this.
ThoriumIndiumPotassium chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
This story was amazing! It would be really interesting to see how the other members of YJ would react if Dick had a flashback around them, especially since they probably don't know about his PTSD other than Wally
Echoes 01 chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
This was amazing! It was so well written and you really respected the subject matter. You must have put in a lot of research. Thank you for writing such a great story.
danceman chapter 9 . 10/1/2017
So I recently got on a huge YJ kick, and God damn do I love this
KittyCat809 chapter 9 . 9/26/2017
Yo I can't remember when I started reading this, maybe chapter three? So I just found it finished and I was so excited! This is a stellar story and I loved it! Thanks for writing!
Friend chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I love this, but if you didn't draw inspiration from the first episode of Criminal Minds my head may explode.
Toni42 chapter 9 . 8/17/2017
Nice story! Glad Dick and Bruce got a happy ending. I can just imagine Wally's screech over the phone when Dick tells him, haha. Well, I enjoyed this immensely, you did a brilliant job! Keep writing!