Reviews for Look At Us Now
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
A great story
Shaun chapter 21 . 7/11/2010
GREAT STORY THE ONLY THING IWOULD'VE LOVED 2 C WAS MORE OF THE LOPEZ-FITZGERALD FAMILY INTERACTION.I DON'T THINK THERESA WOULD'VE CUT THEM OUT THAT MUCH AT LEAST I HOPE NOT.I LOVE LOVE LOVED YOUR TAKE ON PILAR AND I WISH THAT GWEN,REBECCA AND IVY COULD'VE GOTTEN A COUPLE OF SLAPS ALSO IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT JOB THEROX 4 LIFE!
StrayedAngel chapter 21 . 1/21/2008
OMG! ur story was THE BOMB! I absolutly LOVED IT! it was AWESOME!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 11/10/2007
loved it update soon
princetongirl chapter 21 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
Brivilya Almasy chapter 21 . 3/27/2005
Wow, this is perhaps the best Passions fanfiction i have ever read. You are a very good writer. I love your style. Every one is in character. Its great! Keep writing

-Brivilya
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Mandara chapter 21 . 9/7/2004
I love it! I love it! I love it! This is a great story. I think that there should be a sequel b/c every great story deserves a sequel. But if you chose not to that's ok. Again this is an excellent fic.
britney123 chapter 21 . 4/17/2004
hey! i know it has been a while since you finished writing this fic but i just wanted to say that it is my altime favorite fnafiction! i just started reading fanfiction so that is why i'm only replining right now but i had read it befor on a different website and i loved it so much! i'm really looking forward to reading your other one. i also loved the way you put in pictures for the dresses and for samantha and victoria! -Britney
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 21 . 3/25/2004
I don't know where to start! I loved it! I absolutely loved it! I loved every bit of the story, from the beginning where they all run away, to the proposal from 7th Heaven (Another favorite of mine!), to the weeding and epilogue at the end! You are a fabulous writer! I love your new story, and can't wait for you to continue! Both this one and Crane's Flight have become part of my favorite stories, and I cannot wait for more to come! One thing though! I wanted to see what Theresa's dress looked like, but there was no link! Is there a problem? If not, please e-mail me and let me know, because I would love to see the dress, that she wore, when she finally married her prince! Therox Now and Forever!
Tzarista chapter 21 . 2/3/2004
great story
Elisa-DU chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
LMAO! I SO TOTALLY CALLED THAT! This is a great story, cant wait to see what happens next
Lori chapter 21 . 8/12/2003
I loved this story and i was wondering if you are considering doing a sequel. Or if you have wrote any other TheRox stories.
JDNFC chapter 21 . 7/16/2003
I think your story is the one of the best I have ever read. It was jut so unconventional and that's

what made it so good. Like you I am a fan offox and Theresa. I also want Charity to be happy, and Brady is one ofmy favorite charachters on Days.
Mandy chapter 21 . 7/11/2003
haha okay i don't know if u'll even see this n i know its a lil late but i just finished readin ur fanfic n its the best! its so awesome! ahha