Reviews for Rosethorn and Reichsritter
jin0uga chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
This is poetry. Thank you for writing!
TheLatiKing chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This was an amazing read I look forward to more of your work
I'mVeryAngryIt'sNotButter chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Christ alive you're a good writer. I mean, I thought l was a good writer, but damn after reading I'm starting to feel embarrassed! Collab or not, this was insanely awesome and we'll written and I am honestly shocked at the literary competence this exemplifies. You have some seriously mad skills
BlakJakXXI chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Pretty nice one-shot here, with how Ruby managed to win Weiss over, the classical setting and atmosphere, and all that. The intimacy was also written well. I'd be open to seeing a continuation of this of sorts, with seeing more on their pasts, how they would even make things work between then, given how they're part of opposing factions, and anything of the like. If not, then oh well. Still pretty good.
Emp5wr chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This is really well-written. Nice job! You should definitely consider writing more.
paytonsgram chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
You're a very good writer!
FOne chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
It was a wonderful story, I loved every ounce of it. I could see you making a sequel or full chapter-filled story based off this premise, what happens after this? Do they end up actually staying together? Do they get a future together? While that's just a man wishing for such a continuation, I don't know if it's what you want. That aside, masterful work, I have no complaints of this surprisingly and I look forward to future works from you.
Captain Bunnies chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
So when's the sequel, this was too good to just end.
Victor chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
this is the best written fanfiction I have ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I love it. Enemies turning to lovers? Classic love story.
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I love it. Enemies turned lovers? Classic love story.
WrathMaster chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Ho-lee shit, that was amazing, genuinely fantastic.