Reviews for Hidden in the Forest
Lumaking chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
oh hope you make more stories of this. it is really interesting.
HP Slash Luv chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
This story was unusual. I never read something like it, but that was what kept me riveted. I read as fast as I could because I wanted to see what would happen, even though I knew because of the foreshadowing.
I loved how you interwove the present tense that was in italics with the past tense when you explained what happened.
Sometimes, that kind of writing can seem jarring, but you did it so masterfully that it felt as if that was the way it should be.
Your SPaG was flawless. The imagery our evoked in my head was dark and beautiful.
Great story.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I have never read something like this in my entire life. And only after I looked a second time I've realised it was a muggle AU.
Having played with the Dementors myself this story was both motivating and inspiring.
I wonder did Ron die? Or what happened with Hermione? Did she realized get friends were gone? Is she going to ask for help?
I hope so.
SiriusMarauderFan chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
This is an interesting AU. I’ve never seen anyone as a Dementor, but of course it would be Voldemort. It was a little surprised he wasn’t the lead, being the Dark Lord and all. I enjoyed the back and forth of story and Harry’s narrative, it really helped to show what was going on since the effects of Dementors are hard to explain. Well done!
NeonDomino chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Oooh how creepy at the end! I love that you made Voldemort a Dementor here, the darkest of creatures who steals souls. It's kind of fitting actually.

I like the small sections used to break the fic up, I feel like they really add to the story and give good insight about what Harry is thinking, though I feel so sorry for Hermione who just wanted to keep Harry safe.

The plot was interesting - I like how, to them, it was just a story... but we hear later how Lily told Harry all about the Dementors as though she had experienced them before.

Good story and very enjoyable to read. :)
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Oh... Interesting. Not what I expected but I like it. A bit poetic. Write on!
KrixLight chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
beautiful, but that's it? no sequel?
a person 56 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Very interesting but is that it? I can see how this is a very good end for the story but mien I would have loved to see a continuation if the fin is any indication that this story is finish and if it is well done the story is such a tease and just leave that mysterious wondering what would have happen next and so fort