Reviews for I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
KonekoNoRenkinjutsushi chapter 32 . 7/20
This whole story is just masterful. Your writing is well paced and easy to read, and you have a thorough grasp on each character, their relationships, and how they would respond. Each perspective other than the main character actually adds something towards the plot or character development, instead of just being a token to please readers. Any flashbacks are well placed with easy transitioning, leaving me sometimes to wonder when it began in the first place. All of the flashbacks or characters they leave behind play an important part in their perspective, and none of them are forgotten. On the contrary, they are used to the fullest in explaining situations, perspective, and it makes it feel like everything included in the story is entirely purposeful to the plot.

Overall, this reads to me like a well fleshed out mystery or adventure novel, with each twist and turn properly foreshadowed and leaving you in suspense for the next. There is proper reasoning behind each of the character's actions which follow how they would react in canon, ending up with an inevitable yet still surprising experience following your character's integration into the plot.

Nothing but praises,

-Koneko
Amazing ! ;)
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 7/7
tbh, i thought this story was going to suck when i first saw it, but its actually good. keep it up
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 7/6
really good
Shiro Arisu chapter 16 . 6/28
Umm...this kind of feels like kings maker
seblackburn4 chapter 32 . 6/27
I like that we got a glimpse of yoons feeling about your oc and the fact he spoke up hoping she would not have to consider doing what hurts her the most.
Paige McCarthy chapter 32 . 6/26
Nooooooooooooooooooo... No there! Cliffhanger! So close to the resolution, like 5 more chapters or something but no July? I'll wither away!
Ahhhhh, oh well. Just means I have to keep an eye out for sustenance~
FireCookie chapter 32 . 6/26
Yoon's steadfast belive in barram 3333
eeeeva chapter 32 . 6/25
Yoon you precious little angel! Bless his beautiful heart!
OfMiragesandOtherFalseTruths chapter 32 . 6/25
Oh my god, Yoon's unwavering faith toward Barram/Jeong... so heartwarming. It's true how everyone seems to be ordering them around. Also, Heuk-chi is smarter than I thought, finding out that Barram/Jeong probably didn't kill the king but is ignoring the signs. Justice is not served, but the man has good self-preservation skills, I have to say.
JasmineTheWitch chapter 32 . 6/25
I have to say out of all the fan fics I read this has to be my favourite, not only for the originality but also the plot it's self is want I have to say keeps me wanting more. I mean most fan fics just add the character and goes through the motions with the original plot, but you do an amazing job of keeping it fresh despite the reader knowing what's going to happen already. And again the I love that you don't have the character have set gender so no matter what your perspective is you can still enjoy the story. So I just wanted to say thank you for putting the effort in this story, it really shows in an amazing way that has me on the edge of my seat. Really I belive you could go for with your own novel if you wanted. Thanks for the update and keep up the great work - JasmineTheWitch
SunShark chapter 32 . 6/25
Oooh this is going an interesting route. And I always did enjoy Tae-jeung's development and eventual making of hard decisions. Also have to love his guard. And Yoon's practicality is wonderful. I love how the characters interacted here!
kylC chapter 32 . 6/25
sorry to busy crying to log into account bc yOON IS SUCH A GOOD KID
TOO PRECIOUS TOO GOOD
this was so tense but heartwarming askjfnksjbkjsbf im crying

yOOONNNNNNNn
Aliathe chapter 32 . 6/25
I LIKED EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE HEARTBREAK. WHICH WAS EVERYTHING. BUT I STILL LIKED IT?

gdi you're turning me into a literary masochist ;w;

Lovely to see other PoV acknowledging the goodness that is the MC. More protectiveness over the protector is always :thumbs_up:.

Hope July goes well for you! I'll patiently await my next hit of hurt to the heart. :]
Yoon is such a precious good boi :,(
Thank you for the chapter! It was a great read, reading Heukchi’s POV was really interesting and everyone’s characterization was awesome. Thanks again, hope you have a nice day