Reviews for I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
Guest chapter 19 . 5h
holy shit this is great. please continue
Red Distress chapter 19 . 9/13
...I kind of want Soo-Won to suffer now. Baram doesn't deserve to be betrayed again... will she reunite with her old mercenary group? Will Yona and Hak ever find out the truth? How she going to to convince Jaeha? I really want to see a bond develop between the dragons and her... I hope you update soon~!
This story is the bestest thing I've ever read in this fandom. Thank you so much for writing. I love how it strays from canon, and now that Baram is in charge of gathering the dragons, I wonder how it'll all work out. Love the world building you did with the story. Xing feels inspired from fma? That King Bai flashback is terrible in a good way T.T Hope you update soon :)

-Silver Gift (ahaha realised I didn't log in as I type this review)
bunn chapter 19 . 9/7
I love this fic!
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 19 . 8/27
oh you poor poor girl. oh god(s), you poor poor girl.
update soon please, I wanna know what happens next, and how the dragons react to her!
Hurricane.'97 chapter 19 . 8/26
I have never watched this anime but I am HOOKED on your story
The first thing I'm gonna do is search the anime so that I can watch it
And the second thing I'm gonna do is BEG YOU TO UPDATE THIS STORY SOON

This story feels so goddamn realistic istg I AM IN LOVE OKHAIII I neeeeeedddddd THIS
HT chapter 19 . 8/26
I love this story
97chaoscat chapter 19 . 8/25
The writing was excellent. Thank you for breaking my heart.
Love this!its amazing!
de junco chapter 19 . 8/18
It's funny, I actually don't really like Soo-won in the anime so far, part because I dislike the cruel way he handled the whole coup, and part because I was hoping that if he did do such a thing, he'd at least be a kind of intimidating leader, or act more serious, and his lackadaisical personality - though obviously not everything to his character - is too similar to the previous king and is thus kind of grating when he says he wants to be a different, more competent leader.

But in comparison, I'm really enjoying his depiction here. He's a bit more ruthless in what he's doing, and more willing to backstab and truly make some sacrifice to achieve his goals. His relationship with Jeong has also helped develop his character. They're someone whom he can respect and doesn't know everything about, as opposed to Yona and Hak. I actually, no lie, reread their interactions in Ch 18 at least three times, and reread Soo-won's part here while talking to Myeongseong at least five times, because I just really enjoyed seeing how, despite almost everything going how he planned, at the same time he was also left surprised and shellshocked at what happened. That he never intended it to go to such a point that Jeong would die, that Jeong said it'd be better had they never met... I just enjoy him getting pretty much exactly what he wanted but only realizing belatedly what he's lost to achieve his goals.

And it's kind of stupid, because in all the previous chapters I was fine with the two just being friends, but now I'm kind of intrigued by the idea of them being romantically involved. Hahaha, what a messed up thing that would be, it's not like Jeong would be able to trust Soo-won again, but it'd be interesting to see a doomed-from-the-start interest grow on his part, upon seeing what an important person he's betrayed. But whatever path you take, I'm totally looking forward to seeing what happens; it'll be great either way.

Jeong is a really interesting character as well. Over the course of these chapters, especially the parts where they found out the truth of how that one member of the Red Hand (?) organization betrayed them, the reveal of what happened in Xing, and their conversation with Ik-soo, Jeong has become a very sympathetic person. To go from a peaceful first-world country in our world to a war-torn country with less technology and international cooperation would be incredible culture shock, and it's tearjerking to see how they go from wanting to go back home to slowly thinking themselves as undeserving, a monster, for what they've done in this world, and how their family wouldn't even recognize them at this point. Their resolve to unite the Four Dragons in order to go home just tugs at my heartstrings, that after losing everything for the fourth(?) time, they're clinging to the barest shred of hope that they can return somewhere where they were once welcomed and loved.

I was curious to see what would be Jeong's role after Soo-won's regicide, and I really didn't expect what happened, but it works so well in how it implicates the strange bodyguard who actually already committed regicide once before and leaves Soo-won looking clean-handed in the whole affair. This is also going to radically affect the whole story, what with it not being Yona trying to unite the dragons, but an unknown from another world whom the gods don't even like, while Yona and Hak stay in the palace. I'm extremely excited to see where this goes and how Jeong's mission goes.

I think besides Jeong's friendship with Soo-won, my next favourite was theirs with Hak; Hak having someone whom he could regard as an equal in combat and someone whose purpose was to protect, same as him, creates a nice parallel dynamic between the two, and I just really love it. Hak's pain at losing a sister was such a well done thing as well, and that he was the one who tried to pull Jeong up from the cliffside only to see them choose to fall instead. Yessss, delicious pain. Hahahaha. But yeah, it's nice that he also lost someone important in the whole situation.

I'm curious, how tall is Jeong? I really like seeing a tall SI OC for a change. Most of the SI OCs I've read recently are reborn into the new world, and (as most of these worlds are anime/manga) they tend to be rather short, so as a taller than average woman (not super tall though, tragically I never managed to break that 6 foot mark *sobs*) it's just a thing that I really like about Jeong, that they have this surety in their body and aren't intimidated by the height of others and can handle themselves.

So yeah, thanks very much for writing this story, and I just cannot wait to see Jeong's approach to the whole adventure and how it'll go, and whether nor not Hak and Yona will find out the truth about the King's death. Have a great day/night!
2000kate chapter 19 . 8/15
The tears are real man, the tears are real.
Goddammit now I'm emotionally attached to her, and am dependant on her wellbeing!
You are too talented of a writer. Literally bing read this in one sitting.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 19 . 8/15
Ugh. This really gets me where it hurts. Still love it though.
VioletAthena chapter 19 . 8/15
I love this. I love this so so soooooooo much. I can't even-it's just... THE FEELS. You are an incredible writer. Thank you for writing this fic.
Omfg. How is this so good?! I hope the next chapter comes soon
TsunaFishSisYis chapter 8 . 8/14
hello i cried and that's all i wanted to say