Reviews for I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
eeeeva chapter 24 . 1h
Omg this story is awesome! It's such an emotional roller-coaster for Jeong and I feel her pain, happiness, and betrayal through the story. She's been through so much and she really just needs a hug. I can't wait for the next update! Still shipping Jeong and Soo-Won even if he betrayed her though . Also, from what I've gathered, Jeong is genetically a girl but doesn't answer to any specific gender.
JustUrAverageLoser chapter 24 . 2/9
This is amazing, omg your writing style and the plot just blows my mind! I need to know what happens next! Please update soon!
ShdwStrkr chapter 24 . 2/8
Love it! So glad you updated! I hope your retake goes well, I know that sometimes the second time around goes better. Maybe ask your teacher for some help? I went to office hours for my chemistry class when I didn't understand some concepts, and it really helped. Anyway, good luck!
Evanelle chapter 24 . 2/7
I seriously love this story, and the characterization. Yoon's pov and his observations were my favorite part of this chapter, but as always I enjoy your writing. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

And I hope your retake of that test goes well. :)
sousie chapter 24 . 2/6
oh oh yoon i angry!
Sierra chapter 24 . 2/6
YES! YOON POV I LOVE HIM! Pretty Boy Genius figuring it out! XD go save Jeong! she needs you! also be her friend, keep her safe, also Blue Dragon he is like a little baby! XD the baby of the group! needs protection! also love how Jae-ha flirts! and Zeno is really smart for someone who acts like a carefree idiot! XD
Blossom2003 chapter 24 . 2/6
Another chapter to start my cloudy day! Thanks! And it nearly broke my heart when Shin-ah mistook Baram for Ao
Dark Rose Charm chapter 24 . 2/6
Well it completely different how yona handle it but I still like it and I can tell they really care for her even if she try to distance herself I really find myself really interested in this story can't wait for more
Evanescentfacade chapter 24 . 2/6
Loved the chapter! Can't wait to see how Barram convinces Shin-ah and Kija to come with him.
xenocanaan chapter 24 . 2/5
Why can’t things ever go smoothly for her? Fantastic chapter and I can’t wait to read what happens next!
jj510 chapter 24 . 2/5
This chapter was awesome! Good luck with the retake.

Ps. If you need the extra help doodle on your hand & arm while you study, no words nor letters, just images and symbols you can connect with what your studying, it's best to do this before the test and don't try hiding them, if you're confused just trace the doodles til you remember why you wrote it your teacher will just think your daydreaming or something. It's a fun and makes it easier to remember the answer or how to find the answer if it has to do with math.
kylC chapter 24 . 2/5
wofjakgkbakdhg im currently cramming for a big test as well and you have no idea how welcome this update is. I needed that break.
Thanks for the chapter!
iluvfairytale chapter 24 . 2/5
good luck on your test!
loveanime1999 chapter 23 . 2/1
Ahhh! This fanfic is so awesome:) Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
amgs chapter 23 . 1/31
This is one of those moments, where I wish the truth (All of It) came out and everybody came clean like,,,, honestly all the freaking drama is too much. I live for it, but i hate seeing my adorable babies hurting like this. Anyhow, thanks for the awesome update! I enjoyed it even though my heart broke a little more :)