Reviews for The Birth Of The Serpent
TNO chapter 1 . 2/1/2019
The Mike's choice was a bit obvious, yet still satisfying.
OTOH I do not get why do you censor curses. Sure "bitch" is not a nice word, but this fic is practically M rated, full of violence and pain.
I do not think that anybody's psyche will be destroyed, because of a mild swearword, if he has no problem with the story itself.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Intense, beautifully written!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Awesome story and I like how Mikey wants to be like Leo. But I'm surprised that Leo wants to be like Splinter and not like his idol, Captain Ryan. Nicely done on this. Are you mad because Splinter is dead or is it because of something else you didn't like?

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Leo-TheHunter chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Pls make this's a story it's so GOOD
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
*squeak*
*wibble*
'scuse me, I need to go punch a Nick jerk.
Silver chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Poor Leo! I hope Mike finds his way to him too, to help him let go of his grief and hate and pain.

And... I cry with you!
The last episodes of season 4 are on youtube in full, but only in corean... cant understand the language, but the pictures say enough. *sobs*
Ninjas Say Hi chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Leo! (Hugs Leo.) You sure it's way to late to time travel and save Mikey? (Time travels Doctor Who stety won't let me through.) nope, it's to late to go back, but I still have my ice cream. Woundful like always.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
*eyes wide with sorrow- then widening with shock* WAIT wait wait... Are you telling me... That nickelodeon... Killed off... My second most beloved tmnt character... Off all the times when my family DIDN'T have cable... And the fact that the supposed "kid friendly" network. Killed. Off. A. CHARACTER!
*mutters* you gotta be kidding me, but still why Mikey of all characters...
JoinTheWeb chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Thank you for that. I mean, some people just start something, and then just stop, or never do more. I love the way you do more then the story it self. I juat love this story line
PopcornWolf10 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Wait... you SAW the season 4 finale? Oh no... they killed Splinter didn't they... *coughs* Sorry lets get back to the story, I loved it I love the way your portraying the characters emotions in these! Keep it up!