Reviews for Salvaged and Alive
StarlitSmile1 chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
Aw. I wish that Cassian would and Jyn would have professed their feelings and stayed together. They're good for each other!
Ruby chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
I love it! This story is going great! I love what is happening! Please update fast!
SandBank chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Ok, you made me cry lol Now, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon ;-)
Maria de Sanctos chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
You're doing an amazing job and I'm really loving this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
I love this story so much! IMO Cassian sounds pretty much how I imagine him. Great job!
annabanana1200 chapter 3 . 1/13/2017
I love the story! I really hope you continue it, I really want to see what happens next. I think you did a great job portraying Jyn, she's really accurate and really well written! :)
AwesomeDemigodz chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
This is great! Could u write more? U left us at a cliffhanger! But it's awesome through and through.
Arethahiwatari chapter 3 . 1/10/2017
Cuty
Love this, i will hope forr the next cap
Kisses
Serenity Prime chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
This is such an adorable story! Keep up the good work!
La la chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Update!
tigersmeleth chapter 3 . 1/6/2017
Thanks for the update! Love the small build up here
StingCat chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Ahhhh this is cute! The thought of Cassian calling her stardust feels right for the character interactions at this point. And Jyn in dress dialogue was on point well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Of course she loves him, duh. Lovely chapter, love your writing. Wish I can see this in film.
marinawings chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
This story is just lovely! I am enjoying the burgeoning romance between Jyn and Cassian. Keep up the good work!