Reviews for Zest
Forensica X chapter 31 . 9/20
I thoroughly enjoyed this, and will definitely read it again when I'm itching for a good Hermirius fic.
How did this win an award? Was there no other competition or were you (or your friends) in charge of it?

Sorry but this just seems so disjointed, like it's a series of vignettes rather than a cohesive story.
Espied7 chapter 28 . 9/14
Hilarious. Go house elves!
PhoenixGravity chapter 31 . 9/10
This was outstanding, I'm in love with this story! Thank you!
It made me sad when Sirius first assumed that Wormtail had been killed instead of actually betraying them. I feel like that little detail really tips the sadness scale
I'm always mad at him chapter 31 . 8/17
It's ridiculous how much I enjoyed that. I mean, a grown woman shouldn't be seen staring at her computer grinning like mad for hours on end. I'm absolutely dumbfounded at your ability to make me cheer for nearly any Hermione pairing. It's crazy. I adore her characterization in this story. I'm also impressed with your horcrux hunt solution and now I'm wondering why that wasn't explored in canon. It's entirely plausible. Siriusly well done (haha).
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 8/17
YES! SIRIUS HAS HARRY, THANK GOD. Oh my god this was traumatising, less because of how Sirius feels, more because of Harry. Heartbreaking.
Annamonk chapter 31 . 8/16
Every story you write is a pleasure to read. You have a real talent. Thank you so much for this. I enjoyed the balance of humor and adventure throughout. I think you must be a Marauder at heart.
Thanks.
Wordaholic chapter 31 . 8/10
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. One of my favourites I've read from any fandom to be sure... and I consume fanfiction like Londoners do tea. Brilliant!
FalseAzure chapter 1 . 8/10
Finally a Sirius fic where the right choices are made! I personally fine this night the most tragic thing in cannon and I'm so glad to see one where the big lug had his head screwed on straight. Can't wait to keep reading!
Margareitha Malfoy-Nott chapter 31 . 8/6
This story us such a delight!
kelpie169 chapter 1 . 8/2
See now this is how Sirius *should* have reacted...
*ambles away* just sayin...
lrmorena chapter 31 . 7/31
Simply loved it! Thanks always a pleasure to enjoy your imagination. Always a favorite.
Ginger.kingston chapter 16 . 7/28