Reviews for Ignis Tactus
Jordan Ripley chapter 6 . 5/20
Lovely. Thanks!
SL chapter 6 . 4/20
It occurs to me that in this storyline, George and Fred could have uncovered Barty Crouch Jr.'s identity before Voldemort was resurrected.
And FOREVER chapter 6 . 4/19
oh this was absolutely amazing! I wish it was longer and there were more details! she needs to tell him how she feels! arghhhhh this needs to be longer! lol this could make a wicked slow burn *.*
thank you again for such an amazing fic! I'm gonna go find another one now lol
langeline chapter 6 . 4/13
I've never read about Luna and Kingsley pairings before. I could start I suppose.
mom2divas chapter 6 . 4/9
Intriguing little story here. I really enjoyed it.
corvusdraconis chapter 6 . 3/11
what a surprising ending I did not expect. I can't say I like drarry. it never seemed natural to me without changing Draco or Harry in some major way though I have written them a close as brothers before. Luna is such a free spirit that I can see her with quite a few people. thank you for this story to amuse my morning.
corvusdraconis chapter 2 . 3/11
a Hhhhhhhhhhnnnn spending my Sunday reading your stuff. yayyyy. what's Ron up to hrm?
burungmalam chapter 6 . 3/8
Argh, devoured this one too! You're so talented with your ability to write delicious, emotional, and provocative scenes while stopping just short of true smut. I love it and hate it!
Simona Polle chapter 6 . 3/7
Cute! Thanks for the story
Kittenshift17 chapter 6 . 3/4
That was too cute. I loved it. You're amazing. xx
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 3/4
Awwwwww!
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 3/4
So cute! So well-written!
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 3/4
Uh oh.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 3/4
LOL I'd forgotten about your hatred for Ron. I can't wait to see this unfold.
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 3/4
Oooooh! This is going to be so good!