Reviews for Kiss Me at Twilight
Excited for more
kittychic0895 chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
Their relationship is hot
zye1 chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Oh no that's the end? I didn't want it to end. It was that good a story. Thank you for finishing it though. Lately all I've been reading are incomplete fics and it so nice to actually read an ending. Really like your writing and hope you get to write more. Maybe a sequel?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Amazing chapter and amazing story. I had so much fun reading it. Thanks for continuing to update it. I know that sometimes writing stories are a lot of work and kind of annoying at times. But I love this story. Thanks again
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
I love how much inuyasha loves kagome
Agauger chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
I am LOVING this story! I'm sad it will be a while for an update. I will be watching for em! Good luck on your new shift!
eternalnight8806 chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
I'm kind of sad you're ending it here, honestly. Course I always feel that way with InuYasha fics. Lol They can go forever in my opinion! Haha. Thank you for a wonderful story!
maojun chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Good story and good steamy ending
WildHeart44 chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Oh Kagome must you always ruin the moment. That information needed to come out, Koga was such an asshole! Will Inuyasha get his revenge?
jinulover chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Two chapters back to back, you are spoiling us and I love it. Omg this chapter was everything and I agree it's not too soon for I love you's, I'm actually sitting here waiting for her to get pregnant lol. Anyway thank you for these amazing chapters I can't wait for the next. Keep up the great work :)
zye1 chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
Wow. Hot. Love it!
WildHeart44 chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Woah! Inuyasha is taking charge of the situaton, I like it! So how is Hojo going to take it that he won't be seeing Kagome?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Damn... That's hot.
jinulover chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
I was too ready for this chapter. I just had to read it as soon as you posted it. Not gonna lie I was shocked they had sex this chapter for sure thought it was going to be the net but I loved it. I loovvveedd it do you hear me. Lol. I can't wait for her to get pregnant. You should make her get pregnant with twins, I so want them to have babies in this story. Anyway keep up the great work. :D