Reviews for What Love Will Bring
the kid chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
God I hate Buffy Summers... fake character or not, she is a serious danger to the men-folk around her... :I

"Oh Spike, I treated you like garbage, destroyed you emotionally, physically abused you, drove you almost to suicide... but now that I love YOU... there's no more problem with our relationship! Because souls make you purely good! :D" - Completely delusional female
the kid chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Sigh. She so utterly ruined Spike it made me want to strangle her in the show. :I

"Blah Blah Blah SOULS ARE GOOD Blah Blah Blah YOU'RE AN UNFEELING THING Blah Blah Blah YOU'RE BENEATH ME Blah Blah Blah...!"

She should've stayed in her lying heaven.

And she shouldn't be shocked he's so opposed to her feeling ANYTHING for him. When she so violently abused him - essentially replacing Dru in the area of "abusive lover."
susantrules chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I loved this ...honestly wish it could continue...see how they handle being parents and all!
moviemistress452 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
I read this and it made me sad that Joss didn't end the series this way. Well done!
Spike's Marster chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Love this story, the line "What? Is the kid half psycho, half pining loser?" actually made me laugh out loud :)
spuffy4eva chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
For two chapters that was one LONG story! She managed to concieve a child and tell Angel and Spike about it and they still had enough time to nearly kill each other! Impressive, very impressive.
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
Great baby fic.
Summerlnad chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Aw! that was beautiful. Absolkutely beautiful. Write more stories, yeah?
Zzickle chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
Yup, that's pretty much what I see happening when Angel finds out about Buffy and Spike. heheh. Nice story, thanks for sharing it.
Anne Rose chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
I loved the echoing of "Older and Far Away" at the end. Very nice.

I was quite unhappy about Angel beating up Spike, and I think Cordy was way to understanding. I like to thing she ripped into him on the way back to LA.

I loved Willow's reaction to the baby. That cracked me up.
ICAFreak chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
wow. It's about the only thing that my brain can come up with at the moment. Wow. I can honestly say out of all the Spuffy stories I've read (about 90% of what's out there) this is in my top 5-maybe top 3. I'm trying to think of any other stories that I've read that capture the tone of the show as well as this one and I'm drawing a complete blank. Every character was spot on, from pissed off Dawn not wanting to forgive Spike, right down to over protective Angel stickin' his nose in the last place anybody wants it.

You've now been added to my mental list of fav writers, right up there with Wisteria, Nauti, Jypzrose and Isabelle. I'm very much looking forward to your other stories being finished (I don't read WIPs, I hate not having closer) I'm sure they'll be even better then this one.

Also, just as a side note, I'm also completely in love with the whole S/A dynamic. My 3 fav ships are Spuffy (duh), S/A (the whole (grand)sire/childe thing) and S/B/A. But I can't stand B/A. ick! So over it. I mean, love of your life at 16? Come on.
michelley chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
plz write more to this story it's really good so far
Falcon-Rider chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
I like it a lot! Good job with it, can i post it on my web site?
Kati chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Brilliant. This is one of the best Spuffy stories I've read. The writing was amazing! Good job, make another one soon.
1000 kisses chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Wow, that was long. And way to sweet. But never the less well written. Liked the crossover with 'Angel'.