Reviews for Second Time's the Charm?
MonoBear007 chapter 1 . 9/3
:WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow...,...
wildtrance chapter 3 . 6/19
I love Gai getting a hold of Naruto because he would actually train and give a shit about him. I also really appreciate the correct spelling for “blond” when referring to a male, as it changes because French changes spellings for masculine/feminine nouns.
GunBlade2020 chapter 3 . 5/26
Hi there

One person in the right place makes all the difference in the world, especially in Gai's place...

I can't to see the the butterfly effect this has...

Anyway, keep up the great writing and stay safe!
ShagLadd chapter 3 . 5/25
Ah, Mr. Carter. So glad you could drop by. Welcome back! I see you've written another chapter of quality and I must say, I like how you feeling in the gaps of normalcy in between the fighting in growth as a Shinobi that Naruto is going through. Thank you for posting again. If you need any more feedback feel free to hit me up. As for your reward: tea and scones are on the table next to the crumpets and croissants. There are other assorted juices and snacks and Waters. Let me know how you find everything and if anything is to your liking so we can compile a list of favorites and 2 experimental dishes for you to try. Favorite are great oh, but we must make sure we expand your horizons broaden your taste and invite other cultures to your palette. Until next time, farewell Mr Carter.
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 5/25
Yay for a new chapter! :)
funkyduckfoot chapter 3 . 5/25
Sup! Good to hear from you again and glad to see you are still here. Nice chapter, keep it up.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 3 . 5/25
I wonder when The Hokage will explain to them that he is the seal that contain the the demon if they kill him the demon come out and kill them!

I hope Gai explain to him how to use kage bunshin and gave him jutsus to learnt he didn’t use much jutsu in canon because he promise to Lee that he will only use taijutsu while he was his sensei. Tenten was a weapon specialist and neji was learning only family jutsu
But now he need to teach jutsu to Naruto so he can’t make that promise i. Detriment of one his students he loves to have students and see them grow so I hope he will aproach this differently. Tenten need some jutsu also as we saw in her battle with Temari, so maybe now that he must be a differentkind of teacher because have different students and Naruto needs him as much as Lee needs him.
ssj3gohan007 chapter 3 . 5/25
Another brilliant installment! Great job! Well done! I am dying to know what happens next! :D
nickclause chapter 3 . 5/25
Nice chapter..
Fox Boss chapter 3 . 5/25
This is looking good. Are you taking suggestions for skills/jutsu for Naruto to learn?
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 3 . 5/25
Love the new chapter:)
GM10 chapter 2 . 5/10
Just waiting for Team Gai to kick ass.
I only noted years later that Naruto would pretty much be more balanced and healthy with the likes of Tenten and the Half Saiyans (you can not deny the similarities between them).
WolfassassinKing chapter 2 . 5/4
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for.
jh831 chapter 2 . 5/3
Story looks good,
However, i hope to see another chapter relatively soon. It looks like it took you over 3 years to update,
ssj3gohan007 chapter 2 . 4/17