Reviews for Second Time's the Charm?
Langas chapter 2 . 4/17
Good story. I enjoying it so far. I wonder how much story will changed than cannon
Andersen1989 chapter 2 . 4/16
Interesting. Very interesting!
birdkamp chapter 4 . 3/5
I like all of your stories but to bash you is is dumb so get up your good work hope to see more of you
Alex the Stargazer chapter 3 . 5/3/2018
im sad to see you go but i can see your pain. You do you buddy. I will still follow you and your great stories.
Trucina chapter 4 . 4/11/2018
You have my full support, even though it's sad that it had to come to this. Why are people so mean in a place that's supposed to be free for everyone to write what they want? I didn't really publish much, so I can't speak from my own experience, but blackkat had the same problem and moved fully to ao3. I hope it will be better there :)
jonathan.coster.73 chapter 4 . 4/11/2018
I am not one of those who bashed your works and I will not start now for I see every author on this site is putting the effort into their hearts work so as the great ones say you only fail if you stop trying
massone22 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
whats A03 my i ask
superfanman217 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
whats your ao3 name?
PinkiePieParty122894 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
I completely understand how you feel.
nicfoto5 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
I think you should write your stories where ever you want to, I mean it’s going to be a bit harder to find them for me but if you get less abuse there then out the stories on Archive of our own
Reisbig2009 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
I like the idea for your story and hope that you continue despite the negativity. I hope that you do keep updating this story!
Koncor the great chapter 3 . 4/7/2018
Dose that mean no more chapters here I mean honestly nothing stopping from posting on both sites.
Koncor the great chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Naruto X tenten? Or at least not obessed with Sakura I mean Tenten is a strong capable konchi he'd kinda have a jaded view on Sakura being useless in this line of work by the time his age group graduates.
LivininCorsets chapter 2 . 2/15/2018
I have to wonder how the events with the Kyuubi will play out differently. It should be interesting. Especially with teammates he gets along with.
Satoru Ryoma chapter 2 . 2/14/2018
I hope you will continue this someday, I really like the idea of Team Gai with Naruto. And Naruto Tenten pairing would be really cool. I mean Tenten sees him as a kid right now, but it's just 1 year and with time she can see him for who he really is. It would be pretty cool I guess.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »