Reviews for Second Time's the Charm?
JonNebula chapter 2 . 2/13/2018
I know it’s been awhile since you last updated but I wanted to let you know I really enjoyed what you written. You did a really good job in keeping everyone in character. Great job!
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Gostei muito da ideia para essa história...
kamui5 chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
Enjoying the story please keep up the good work. And please update soon
Guardian-Wolf-227 chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
i am so looking forward to reading the next chapter keep up the good work
Flamarow chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
It looks like Naruto is already turning is clones into projectiles and having Tenten use them. Its coming true already. :P

This series looks like it could have a lot of potential. I wonder what kind of training Naruto will get under the Taijutsu master and what he will do to gain ninjutsu training. Perhaps being a jonin will make Gai at least good enough to teach ninjutsu even if it isn't his speciality? I'd be interested in seeing Naruto with the ability to open the gates since his healing factor would allow him to be more resistant to the self damage than Lee, unless Lee's body conditioning would make them equals in that. Regardless, I'll be watching this to see where it goes.
Flamarow chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
"Teen with eyebrows". If this was any other universe, this would be ambiguous but in Naruto, there can only be one! xD

The squad exam not being teamwork based is odd to me but I guess it makes sense for a squad that Neji could have gotten on. I wonder if Naruto and Tenten will grow close enough to interest people in a pairing.

Shadow clone Naruto's turned into ninja tools and thrown as part of Tenten's hurricane of weapons Tenten does could be an interesting combo attack that transitions into a taijutsu clone storm. Probably not a worthwhile attack but it might have some potential. :P
Carol542 chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
please update soon
Carol542 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
love it
arinasution5 chapter 2 . 9/19/2017
Cool for a long time I did not read naruto trained by gai
Curious me what would be the skill of naruto and friends
Langas chapter 2 . 9/16/2017
Great begining. I enjoyed reading this story. Please make Naruto and Tenten pair. Good job!
arthuranna chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
Like it.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
This story will be a lot different than normal because Neji is normally part of this team and he is a important person that Naruto will have to change himself.
ethan.lukkar chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Luxu1230 chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Please update soon
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
This seems amusing. Naruto with Rock Lee and Tenten. I am curious where Neji is though. Update and write on!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »