Reviews for Second Time's the Charm?
funkyduckfoot chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
I have read only one other story where naruto is guy's student. It was an awesome read and I wondered why does no one else try it? If you can pull this off properly this story could be just as awesome if not more so. Looking forward to the next update :D
oneoddtodd chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
good beginning so far. I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter keep it up!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Question; are you taking suggestions for skills for Naruto to learn?
Spidja chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
An interesting premise, I don't think I've seen this before. I'm also looking forward to seeing what Guy considers "holding back" (and kudos on spelling it properly, unlike many here:)).

On the question at top, it is widely held by the fandom that either Naruto joined the academy early, or he was allowed to take the exam earlier than his classmates. The first option is the more likely, as his overall academic scores would NOT label him a prodigy. How much earlier he entered is a interesting question, as I not aware of anyone in canon revealing how often the graduation exam is held.
Just food for thought.
duskrider chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I rather like how Naruto is on team 9 in this. Guy will help him in his hand to hand as well as the basics as he knows what it is like to have trouble learning in his early career.
Also I wonder how his old classmates will react to Naruto when they meet him again later on.
Though I wonder what happened to Neji did he get sent to another team or was it something else (like an extreme example being ROOT taking him in so he can learn to be strong enough to defend his home and so that the Warhawk can have eyes in his clan.)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I always welcome a story with Gai becoming Naruto's sensei.
MM995 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Good start, if a bit reductive on the storytelling. However, you do know that Rock Lee adopted the green jumpsuit AFTER becoming a member of Guy's team.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Will Naruto be with Tenten.
Reisbig2009 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Good start. I am looking forward to reading more of this one.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4