Reviews for Bend or Break
Firefalcon chapter 9 . 7/15
Really hope that Thorfinn and Hermione DON'T end up together because Thorfinn is a little too fucked up and the situation that might lead to them being together would stem from rape.
Also do learn to treat your characters as people, not everybody in this whole universe can like just one girl, it's as if all other females have just simply popped out of existence and hers another hard pill for you to swallow
People have types, they also don't wait around for this 'person' to choose their favourite amongst them as if they aren't people, rather their just toys from which you can pick your favouirate one.
Psst by the above I mean some of these people that seem to 'like' her should get over their feelings for her and either fond themselves someone else or stay single.
Bibbity88 chapter 9 . 7/12
I adore that finally someone wrote a plot that a) shows the effects of war on Hermione during the war realistically, and b) someone couldn't handle her intensity. I'm super stoked about the next update!
Hollowg1rl chapter 9 . 7/12
Wow just wow
KrazyRomanceKitten chapter 9 . 7/11
Omg can't believe i didn't read this one befode! waiting anxiously for an update.
WICKED! This is getting better and better!
0MidnightEmpress0 chapter 9 . 7/9
I am ready to read about this rude awakening.
cutslikeaknife chapter 9 . 7/7
God, I love this story. Every time you post a new chapter, I reread the entire thing. Please update soon!
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 7/7
I hope that you are feeling not so horrid woth your job (?)
I'm sorry, Im just not very good with that kind of thing.
Anyway, I am loving this story so far, and I really feel for Bjark, I mean, it's his brother.
But on the upside, he was able to get laid, and get over his crush, so there's that
Lady Evora chapter 9 . 7/7
Great chapter!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 9 . 7/6
Phew! HOT! I found myself holding my breath.
Black Banshee chapter 9 . 7/6
I feel sorry for Bjarke, he seems so much more mature and trustworthy than his brother ! I can't wait for Thorfinn's rehabilitation...
wingchan7 chapter 9 . 7/5
Can’t wait to see what happens next! Big brother isn’t going to be happy. Heh. He’s in so much trouble and he already feels jealousy over the idea of her being with someone else (even if he isn’t sure about what he feels lol).

Looking forward to the next chapter.
FoxesRun chapter 9 . 7/5
Hey! So glad they got to try it out! Can't wait for what's coming up! Love thormoine and the heat you bring!
cnf chapter 9 . 7/5
If I'm spluttering, it is only due to extreme excitement and joyful celebration~! I am beyond ecstatic that you have resumed your Thormione writings and I eagerly await the next chapter. Despite how long this chapter took to get here, with the skill and excellence you put into all your work... Each chapter is well worth the wait!

You never cease to amaze and render me an obnoxious giggling fangirl. lol

-C.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 9 . 7/4
I don’t know who I feel more sorry for.