Reviews for Bend or Break
Nanyin chapter 7 . 1/13
This is was just fantastic writting. Hope you continue this.
kurokitty chapter 7 . 1/10
I can't wait for more
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 7 . 1/7
Wow! Ok finished Ch 7... Hoping you've got more in the works. As always I bow before your masterful storytelling ability and eagerly await for more.
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 3 . 1/7
Hermione's interrogation style is kinda hot in its darkness lol. Damn!
KitMalfoy chapter 7 . 1/3
This looks like a really interesting story and I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2017
Damnit! I'm so looking forward to seeing sparks fly between these two! And something tells me that for all the hatred and cursing of each other, they're gonna like it too!
RainbowBrite22 chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
i love it cnt wait for more
Gajevyaddict chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
more more. I really like this. Im so looking forward to Hermione kicking his ass verbally more.
Bee chapter 7 . 12/4/2017
I read this in full for about the eighth time because, yes, I am actually that desperate for more. Help a girl out would ya?
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 7 . 11/24/2017
Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I like this story too :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I really like Bjarke!
tanisha018 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
KITTY
lunarwhy chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
Getting attached to someone because of Stockholm syndrome is so shitty bit can I just say I really intrigued by it since it’s Hermione and Thorfinn? Also the fact that his brother is super into her as well adds to the delicious drama I know you’re cooking up! Thank you for writing!
Nahdenaque chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
This is so good! Not a ship I would've thought I liked until now but i'm glad I found this! Please update soon!