Reviews for Bend or Break
GaiaLunae chapter 1 . 10/5
I love this story. I love how you make Thorfinn, a character we actually know little about, seem capable of feelings other than hatred, not to forget freakishly sexy. I love how their interaction is written, I feel every emotion. I like his brothers storyline, even tho we all know (let's rephrase, I assume) it's the interaction between Thorfinn and Hermione it's all about. I will not ask for updates because I can imagine people asking/whining for it can actually make a hobby feel like a job and as soon as you MUST do things they lose part of their glory but I will say I read this again for like the fifth time already this week. Keep it up!
P.S. I'm British- I have tea (bold, italics, underlined) not coffee (also bold, italics, underlined)
P.S. I'm British- I don't drink coffee;
diamonds-gone-black chapter 9 . 9/16
You've done it again. You went and created yet another amazing story! I just love your writing style, keep being awesome!
sherriithewriter chapter 9 . 9/11
So good. I am addicted to this story. I love the addition of his brother to this story. Bill Weasley is also interesting in this story and Mad-Eye is insane. I live a strong Hermione who goes after what she wants. A brilliant read.
tigerrose110203 chapter 9 . 9/6
See, I know you have a bunch of WIPs. I know you write crazy often and update when you can. And I knew I was going to want to keep reading this. So why I started it before it was complete is beyond me.

Great work.
bella chapter 9 . 9/3
ahhhhhh
bjarke is brilliant. i love your characters always so facettefull.
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 9 . 8/30
Love it!
gumselund chapter 9 . 8/29
Love it!
Caro09 chapter 9 . 8/24
Love this one too!
Cori.A.Carmins chapter 9 . 8/24
Fantastic story! I am loving it!
Rc0321 chapter 9 . 8/15
Such a strong version of Hermione. I love it! Can’t wait till they are trapped together
Really awesome setup!
kagomesdance chapter 9 . 8/5
Amazing hope you continue this fanfic.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 9 . 7/31
This is fantastic! You're fantastic!