Reviews for Medical Mystery
Samantha.Majka chapter 18 . 8/4
Oh my! All the ideas I am having now in my mind...of what could happen.. This story is amazing and I can't wait to read more.
Samantha.Majka chapter 17 . 8/4
Great chapter. Thank you.
Samantha.Majka chapter 16 . 8/1
Another amazing chapter.
Samantha.Majka chapter 15 . 7/31
What else to say than just THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Samantha.Majka chapter 14 . 7/31
Amazing chapter. I hope Neal is going to come and help. Regina is totally a win for Emma not only because she is beautiful but also because she is an amazing character, support and help. I love this story so much.
Samantha.Majka chapter 13 . 7/31
It wasn't a good idea to read this at work. LoL. Too sexual for a pharmacy. Hehe. I loved it very much tho.
Samantha.Majka chapter 12 . 7/30
I loved it. And yes, it was cute. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.
Samantha.Majka chapter 11 . 7/29
Gosh ... too much sexual tension between them
...unearable almost for my shipper hear. You are amazing.
Samantha.Majka chapter 10 . 7/29
You bet I will say some rude words. What the hell? Are you serious? Stopping right before they kiss? Hm .. Crap! I was excited and then you stopped .. gosh. I have to keep reading even tho I wake up soon in the morning. I hope no patient dies because of my tiredness .. lol
Samantha.Majka chapter 9 . 7/29
Another great chapter.
Samantha.Majka chapter 8 . 7/29
I am in love. In love how Emma and Regina interact, in love with the story, in love with the way you write
... in love with everything. I hope they will find Neal and I also hope they will enjoy the time in Bristol together. Thank you so much for writing this story. It makes my heart jump up and down with joy. I wish I was as good at writing as you. Bravo!
Samantha.Majka chapter 7 . 7/29
No match?Noooo.. I hope they will find a match soon. Uff I am glad Emma sent Regina the text. Regina will not go out with the other blonde .. right?
Samantha.Majka chapter 6 . 7/29
Oh my gosh. This chapter made me feel sad but also it gave ne hope that Regina is by Emma's side and she and Zee will do whatever it takes to save Henry. I love Emma and Regina ..
Samantha.Majka chapter 5 . 7/29
She was checking you out. She was, mum. Great line. I loved this chapter. Your writing is amazing. Are you working in the medical field? You seem to know what you are talking about. Great work. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Samantha.Majka chapter 4 . 7/28
Another amazing chapter. Loved it. Poor Henry. I hope he doesn't have cancer.