Reviews for Imprisoned
Bitsay chapter 42 . 6/21/2014
Please finish your story - it's so moving I would dearly love to know how you see this ending.
bcbdrums chapter 42 . 8/27/2013
i am review 501... finish this please. it's excellently written.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/9/2012
42 chapters and you NEVER finished this. What a terrible, terrible disappointment. All that time I wasted on this for nothing.

Why does everyone just up and abandon stories like these?
EverlilyLotr101 chapter 33 . 4/8/2011
Please make my Frodo better :(

It's a great story
EverlilyLotr101 chapter 42 . 3/9/2011
Ok, it's great but is there anymore chapters and I really really want Frodo to go back to normal PLEASE!

LOVE IT :)
andaere chapter 42 . 8/31/2009
This is an amazing story. For some reason I always love "Frodo is broken" stories... and this is a great one. The idea of Frodo being imprisioned in his own mind is very interesting. It's almost cute how childlike Frodo is. And I find it very sweet that Sam became Frodo's protector.

However, I really do miss the old Frodo and I think it's about time that Frodo escaped from his bonds. Although I'm sad for Sam in that Frodo doesn't need him as much anymore, I'm glad because that means Frodo's one step closer to realizing he has to fight his own battles. You know what I mean?

I'm worried about what the Shire is going to be like, though, after Saruman's ominous words. And how the other hobbits will react to Frodo's state.

Anyways, this is a very bittersweet story, especially the parts with everyone missing the real Frodo Baggins. So please, bring Frodo back! I know you haven't updated this is absolute AGES (this was actually the 2nd LOTR story I ever read, but I didn't continue reading it when I found out that it's unfinished), but please... you've got almost 500 reviews and this story is too good to give up. On the other hand, I understand losing interest or life getting in the way or something, but still... one can hope. ;)
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 42 . 10/1/2007
Alright, the last time I reviewed I had no account and was named, Skandragon. So, now I review as skandragon Blackheart.

Alright, my review, Please update. Please!

If you have a good reason not to update, drop me a line telling me why.
Skandragon chapter 42 . 8/28/2007
Tihs story is great! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Silent Secrets chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Please update soon! This is a beautiful story!
M M Forever chapter 42 . 2/22/2006
Hey!

Still waiting for an update. Gosh, but you're worse than ~ME~ and I've had people sending some pretty nagging stuff for me to post the next chapter for almost 3 months now...

well, continue when you can, but CONTINUE GOD DANG IT!

:continues to wait patiently like a little child waiting for cookies:
me chapter 35 . 7/19/2005
Can you flame my story?
Frodo's Gal chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Hay! its your ever faithful fan! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE! lol ive been waiting. oh well...maybe one day you'll post more..in the meantime Ill still wait )
kerbi chapter 42 . 11/9/2004
Sniff...sniff...I wanna know what happens...:) I have been checking this story specifically for updates since I came upon it; I have really enjoyed reading it and like the idea. The loss of memory or of oneself makes sense after what had happened. Please update soon, pretty please? If you are continuing but not on , could you please email it to me? I believe this should include my email. I would become a member and write my own story but I don't have MS Word or Works, or any program like it. Thank you for reading my review. *waves* Kerbi
kerbi chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hey where's the updates? Hehe, I love this story and wanna see what happens. So please please make with the updates:)
Iorhael chapter 42 . 10/7/2004
Hi!

Here I am again. Sorry it took me so long to review. Don't worry. I'll always be here.