Reviews for Starlight
Chalice13 chapter 35 . 4/3
An epilogue set in the future would be nice. I always like to get a glimpse of how things turned out. I'd especially like to know about the twins and how many children Draco and Hermione eventually have. Thank you for writing this and sharing. It was lovely.
Chalice13 chapter 28 . 4/3
Actually yes, pretty selfish. If she had had even one sister it might have been okay, but to deprive her family of the joy of her wedding just seems wrong. I think Ron and Lillion will be fine together, and thanks for not pairing him with Pansy. That is so overdone now.
BellalovesJacob chapter 35 . 3/7
Loved everything about this story.
AussieSweet chapter 35 . 10/23/2019
I feel sorry that Hermione could not reconcile with her parents... However, things like that happen when people are too different even if they come from the same family. After all, we do not choose the family we are born to. We change and find people who become our new family, and then we drift apart from our relatives, unless we have a lot in common (apart from blood).
AussieSweet chapter 34 . 10/23/2019
Lucius is funny. But he is not wrong, the boys are more difficult to deal with than the girls.
AussieSweet chapter 33 . 10/23/2019
She better grow up asap. Theo had been hurt enough without her adding to it. But it looks like she just might. Love Luna with Harry! I was always sure they would be good together.
AussieSweet chapter 32 . 10/23/2019
Wow! What a surprise! I'm sure Luna realised it straight away, that's why she said what she said. And Harry... He is a great brother to Draco. But Draco needs time and help to heal as well. Those poor children...
AussieSweet chapter 31 . 10/23/2019
I am not sure to which surprise you are referring to but I'm sure we will find out soon :)
floatingdhr chapter 35 . 10/18/2019
What a beautiful storythank you! I especially loved how your portrayed Ron.
AussieSweet chapter 30 . 10/18/2019
Love, love, love your Luna! And Debussy!
AussieSweet chapter 29 . 10/18/2019
I'm glad Molly and Arthur were satisfied with the explanations. Looking forward to the Notts reception! And Luna... I hope she will figure it out. I always thought she was as clever as Hermione, if not even more.
AussieSweet chapter 28 . 10/18/2019
Funny that they didn't think about contraception. Though, who knows if it would have helped :)
I liked the dialogue between Luna and Lilion.
AussieSweet chapter 27 . 10/18/2019
Harry doesn't seem to be taken with Luna :'( But I think Ron have found his match in Lilian.
AussieSweet chapter 26 . 10/18/2019
Wow! Sorry for the pun but it was a magical chapter! I am absolutely in awe! Great work!
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 10/18/2019
Yay! Luna made an appearance! I'm glad we are in accord about her, she told him straight away that he looks better without his glamours! I do hope that letter B is a sign. She will be really good for him!