Reviews for Starlight
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 26 . 7/2
I have literally read thousands of wedding scenes and I must say this is one of the most touching and beautiful ones I've read.
HazelnutLatte chapter 35 . 6/30
I miss this universe. I can’t recall how many times I teared up. So many feels
MotekElm chapter 35 . 6/24
overall well done. unique Dramionestrange Drarryish brotherhood. I loved most of it , but it got a little long and drawn out at the end. I also think Lillion and all the German was unnecessary and distracted from the tale.
Raverin Prefect chapter 6 . 6/20
I love Fred and George, particularly Fred.
Raverin Prefect chapter 3 . 6/20
I adore Ron, and even though I’m a Dramione shipper, I always want Ron to be in her life and happy
Raverin Prefect chapter 2 . 6/20
I am eating up all of your stories. Thank you for sharing. Sorry to read about your own medical experience...I hope you are well.
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 6/16
*applause*
mhcalamas chapter 2 . 6/16
Intriguing!
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 6/16
Great first chapter!
Grovek26 chapter 35 . 6/3
Fantastic story, very enjoyable.
MadEyeM00dy chapter 26 . 6/3
I have been in awe the whole time I've read this story. It has been such a roller coaster of emotions and I've enjoyed every minute of it but this chapter left me breathless. I felt every emotion the characters did: joy, heartbreak, overwhelming curiosity, it was amazing. Thank you for writing this! It is an actual gift to Dramione fans everywhere.
Frindy chapter 30 . 5/27
When you know you know! My hubby and I got engaged a month after meeting, we did wait 1 year to get married so he could finish college. We were apart for 7 months of that year. I was so miserable that 7 months! Now we’ve been married for 35 years!
Frindy chapter 28 . 5/27
It was perfect for Ginny and Theo!
Ron and Lillian? Inspired!
Harry and Luna? So sweet, I love it!
And D n H? I love the way you wright them!
Frindy chapter 26 . 5/26
Loving this whole story! This is my favorite chapter so far. So sweet and fun. Thank You for your authors notes! And Thank You for sharing your wonderful talent with us!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 4/24
This was a great, well written story. I wish there had been more from Harry’s perspective, but I suppose the focus mostly from Draco’s perspective was a nice change, as I normally read Harry centric stories. I hate the idea of Harry being so screwed up after all he had already gone through, though I mean, yeah, I would have expected PTSD and other problems associated with going through a war, but the additional issues he got saddled with made me sad. I disliked Ginny in this story, granted I get why she was written the way she was, otherwise she and Harry would have found a way to be together and she clicked better with Theo in this story, but still her behavior got on my nerves.