Reviews for Starlight
Jgets chapter 35 . 9/30
One of the greatest alternative timeline dramione stories I’ve ever read. I usually shy away from them but wow. Not to mention I love platonic bro drarry! Much love!
KatCEstrada chapter 35 . 9/17
Loved it!
KatCEstrada chapter 26 . 9/17
I just love this story! You've done an excellent job developing the characters.
KatCEstrada chapter 7 . 9/13
Great take on mental illness and the compassion people who suffer from it need so desperately.
EllieMcHun chapter 6 . 8/2
ok, so I know this is supposed to be Dramione and platonic Drarry, but the Draco/Ron bromance is waaaaaaay better
also, you wrote Ron soooo amazingly, so close to book!Ron
Kelsey441 chapter 35 . 7/27
Love Harry and Luna. I think she lets him be free in a way that no one else does. I think Pansy is often a close second for me with Harry, for similar reasons. Luna keeps him free of the expectations of others and Pansy lets him give an inappropriate salute to the expectations of others.
Ditte3 chapter 18 . 7/26
Great chapter. I especially loved when Hermione and Narcissa discussed forgiveness. Beautifully written.
Ditte3 chapter 13 . 7/26
Heartbreaking but beautiful.
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 7/26
What a beautiful chapter. And they are brothers.
Ditte3 chapter 10 . 7/26
Amazing chapter. I especially loved the dialogue of Narcissa and Draco. I also loved how she said that love is written on his face.
Ditte3 chapter 9 . 7/26
Great chapter. Your biblical reference was interesting. Also the Morning Star part, because they prideful must fall. So it may not be only refering Lucifer ( who fell because of his pride), but to anyone prideful. I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I like that Harry and Draco are friends.
Ditte3 chapter 8 . 7/26
Poor Harry.
Ditte3 chapter 6 . 7/26
Oh that's so painful.
Ditte3 chapter 5 . 7/26
Amazing and wonderful chapter.
Ditte3 chapter 4 . 7/26