Reviews for Starlight
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 4/4
Damn, Harry is damaged to a sad degree
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 4/4
Many great moments, but my favourite was "Eeww," said George. "Soul guts."
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 4/4
"Where's Potter? Why isn't he worshipping at my shrine?" Loved that, hilarious.

Interesting, a Harry centric Dramione!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 4/4
I loved that first chapter! Hermione is just sweet as hell, Harry is guilty as always and even Ron is being nice but oblivious. Great characterisations! Molly has a cool remedy, Draco’s parents are loving without being sappy. The torture is graphic enough for us to know that Voldemort means business, without feeling gratuitous. Perfect first chapter, definitely makes me want to read the rest!
Dude chapter 18 . 4/1
"Zee Fatherland has zee best bier, ja?"

Oh Lord.
Dude chapter 18 . 3/31
And biblical references too...
Damn as if all those Babylon references in Rap weren't enaugh!

All the while a nice read so far!
Wow always those Nazi references...
Getting old don't you think?
There would be so many possible references to make but everyone is going straight for poor Germany in the fucked up 30's and 40's.

As a German i should add that your Translation of Bruderherz is correct while the Name Terrel is, as far as i know, an American Surname with old french origin.

I don't really know about Nott but that translation from the middle low dialect seems to be lacking.
That Name could also originate from nordic Mythologie Nòtt which means night.

I looked not(e) up in a dictonary from August Lübben.

Nice story so far!
Best Regards
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 35 . 3/16
Oh I just found this today and I devoured it. it was a roller-coaster of emotions and I adored every minute!
reallyseaweed chapter 35 . 2/26
oohhhh blame the pregnant hormone then. This Dramione is so cute. i dont want it to end, i want to read more of their romance! I love it how they are so good for each other! I wish you write more of a long story!
reallyseaweed chapter 34 . 2/26
aweee! i always love the part of Draco and Hermione. they are just so sweet.
reallyseaweed chapter 33 . 2/25
ohhhh how i love Draco and Hermione talked about their problem... Draco is so honest with his wife!
reallyseaweed chapter 32 . 2/25
ohh my goshh! why make Narcissa pregnant too? god! Draco is going to have a sibling the same time he has his own son/daughter? that didn't sound right!
I think it was too soon too to have Hermione pregnant !
reallyseaweed chapter 31 . 2/25
i can't wait to see Draco's reaction when Hermione tells him she's pregnant!
reallyseaweed chapter 30 . 2/25
hahhahah now i wanna know what the gossip about Draco?
ohh yesss. Luna and Harry!
reallyseaweed chapter 29 . 2/25
Luna is so cute for Harry!
nooo! Kreacher died! why? Cant he just tell the secrete without dying?