Reviews for The Case of the Midnight Channel
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
huh? repeat chapter?
The Demo chapter 17 . 8/16/2017
Honestly, this fic has been a lot better than I thought it would be. I was desperately looking for something to help me get my Naoto/Yu fix and I found something really fun. I look forward to the next chapter and anymore to come.
Riddle Wraith chapter 16 . 7/18/2017
I really like this so far. I look forward to reading more of it.
Novirp13 chapter 16 . 7/6/2017
Heiji gonna join the investigation team soon, huh?:'D
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Will the Kansai duo receive their Persona? I also wonder what's Kazuha's reaction upon learning the fact that Conan and Shinichi are the same person.
Lyrissa Artemick chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Geek Girl Naruru chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Cool! I really love your story. Good job Author-san :)
Valkyrie Elysia chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
This should have way more reviews. Update when you can.
Scedasticity chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
Wind with steel underneath is a good description of Ran, I think.
IlluminatingScea chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Hey! Oh my gosh, it was so surprising to find this fic. I was just expecting to find the typical bunch of supernatural crossovers in the detective Conan crossovers section, so imagine my surprise when I found an active persona 4 detcon fic! This fic is amazing! I crammed reading all of it in a passing period because I just couldn't put it down. I'm so excited to see everyone confront Shinichi's shadow, it's such a riveting idea! How's it gonna go for Ran, I wonder :,)? Also, is this story on AO3? If it is I want to bookmark it, totally. Please keep up the great work!
Scedasticity chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
You did Ran's shadow really well. :) Looking forward to the whole show with Shadow-Shinichi!
onlyaniceguy chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
A great story. To be honest when I thought of a possible Conan and Persona crossover I thought of many situation you used in this story. So keep up the good work.

So as it seems Rans shadow is up in the next chapter. Personally I think that it will be about her relationship with Shinji that he always disappears and leaves her alone as well as Conan who does way more dangerous things a boy his age should do. Maybe also including the fact that both of them seem to leave her in dangerous situation like she can't protect herself (I wrote these points from her point of view ).

Shinijis shadow can be about his lies to his whole enviroment (Kogoro, the detective kids and especially Ran) and maybe also about the idea that he is the best detective in Japan and the others only hold him down. I picture his shadow as a mixture of his Shinji and Conan forms with different stats and stuff (maybe Shiniji form better offensiv while Conan form more defensive). His persona could be 'Sherlock' (I know its not a god or a mythical being but it could work for him.). And if you choose this kind of persona background Rans persona could either be Irene (from Irene Adler i hope I wrote that right) or Marple (from the Miss Marple stories). But lets see what you have planned.

Also I think this story can go over to the Arena/Ultimax storyline and the culprit is the same as in the games, but thats just something I came up with while reading with no proof whatsoever (but if Arena is included please write Ran vs Akihiko).

Well great story and looking forward to the next chaper.
Max1996 chapter 6 . 2/11/2017
Awesome story so far! I'm honestly curious what Conan/Shinichi's Shadow boss form would look like. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2017
IS YU IN BEIKA? I BET YU IS IN BEIKA. OH MY GOD.

*ahem* Well, I am extremely hype for this story now. I can't wait for your next update! Please keep up the amazing work!
Scedasticity chapter 6 . 2/5/2017