Reviews for The Case of the Midnight Channel
KiraiAnca chapter 5 . 1/29/2017
This is honestly pretty awesome. I love how you're using the speech patterns from the show/game, and your Ran feels very real.

I'm really looking forward to the dungeons and the big reveal. The shadow seems to be based on Conan instead of Shinichi, but I suppose making him based on Shinichi would have been too obvious too early. What would Conan's shadow even be like?

I'm glad I found this on since it seems a couple of chapters ahead of the AO3 version.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing where you will take this!
theLeingod chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
Two observations.

1. Where did Kogoro go? He just disappears completely from the story when he goes into the liquor store, and unless I missed it there isn't even a passing mention of him getting back to Amagiya.

2. Some of the honorifics the Investigation Team use for each seem too formal. These people went through battles of life and death and LITERALLY saw each other at their worst and fought through it together, and Yosuke and Yukiko are still on a last name basis, AND using -san? Maybe it was just the dubbing, but I distinctly remember them being on a first name basis at least by the end of the game, albeit still using the suffixes. It makes sense for Naoto, I suppose, though I feel like the rest of the IT would be telling her to at least use their first names.

Otherwise, liking this story a lot so far and I'm going to be keeping an eye on it.
Scedasticity chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
I love Naoto. Now, do she and Hakuba get along, or respect each other but drive each other INSANE? I can see either...
Scedasticity chapter 2 . 1/9/2017
I think this is a very good crossover, and I look forward to seeing the plot unfold!
Balthwin chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Speak about crashing into hello...Tvtrope will ruin your life.

Kind of strange Rise of all people would be victim of missing a spot check, but everyone got their fumble from time to time. And it was a pretty good ways of having the character meet up.
Balthwin chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
There really is a lack of Detective Conan / Persona Crossover. And this one seems to be good. I hope to see more soon.
RMS chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Fun read! Flows like a Detective Conan/Case Closed episode. Not knowing anything about the Persona series made it even more mysterious to me D
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3